cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOUT OUT/RV Connection, Lawton, OK

Grey_Mountain
Explorer
Explorer
I've been taking my coach to these folks for a few years - always have had prompt, courteous and professional service. Took it in with a battery charging problem and they found that one of my four Interstate house batteries was bad, and they could not replace just one. I authorized them to replace all four, at a cost of about $150 each. The batteries being replaced were installed in May, 2018. On their own, they negotiated with Interstate and Interstate honored their warranty, replacing all four at no cost.
GREAT SERVICE, GREAT PEOPLE.
2006 Discovery 39S Tin Teepee
Honda CR-V Toad
Enrolled member of the Comanche Tribe
English Bride
Bichon Frise bear killers:
Lord Shonefeld von Reginald-Friese IV.
Lady Annabelle von Lichenstein-Friese III.
7 REPLIES 7

Grey_Mountain
Explorer
Explorer
magicbus wrote:
Apparently the poster believes they know better than the manufacturer who probably realized that the one bad battery was draining the others causing them to go through many drain/charge cycles and shortened the life of the good ones. Kudos to your service people and to Interstate.

Dave

Thank you.

GM
Honda CR-V Toad
English Bride

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
Apparently the poster believes they know better than the manufacturer who probably realized that the one bad battery was draining the others causing them to go through many drain/charge cycles and shortened the life of the good ones. Kudos to your service people and to Interstate.

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

Grey_Mountain
Explorer
Explorer
And I went on to say that Interstate replaced all four batteries at no cost.
Why is it that some just cannot accept that there are good companies out there instead of thinking they are all out to rip off the customer. My post was intended to be a compliment to a company who did a great job.
Honda CR-V Toad
English Bride

cougar28
Explorer
Explorer
Grey Mountain wrote:
azdryheat wrote:
"And they could not replace just one". Huh?!?!? Why not? What was wrong with the other three? What did the dealer tell you to convince you to buy three more batteries? Getting that fishy smell.

Perhaps you should read my post for comprehension. What part of "Interstate honored their warranty, replacing all four at no cost" do you fail to comprehend?

GM

Wow! Ask a ? and get the third degree! You wrote and I quote "they found that one of my four Interstate house batteries was bad, and they could not replace just one".
2002 F-250 SD CC 7.3PSD Auto. XLT Short Bed 4X4 Off-Rd.Pkg.Highland Green,Westin Sportsman Grille Guard (Black) RBW Li'l Rocker Slider ,Prodigy Control Towing Jayco Eagle HT 30.5 MLOK,Handy 5er tailgate

Grey_Mountain
Explorer
Explorer
azdryheat wrote:
"And they could not replace just one". Huh?!?!? Why not? What was wrong with the other three? What did the dealer tell you to convince you to buy three more batteries? Getting that fishy smell.

Perhaps you should read my post for comprehension. What part of "Interstate honored their warranty, replacing all four at no cost" do you fail to comprehend?

GM
Honda CR-V Toad
English Bride

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
That's how you build loyalty, thanks for sharing! :C

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)