cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toilet Water Flush valve.

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
On our 06 Fleetwood Revolution,the valve under the flush pedal is leaking. I am afraid it was frozen last winter. Has anyone experienced this? I tried to get to it so I could see what is wrong but I am not as spry as I was once upon a time, long ago.
Harold and Faye US Navy Retired
2006 Fleetwood Revolution 40LE
400 cat
4 REPLIES 4

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
That was the problem, a broken water valve. This was in the front head and very difficult place to work in. After I went as far as I cold without standing on my head(no pun here) I took the RV to a nearby repair facility. They had it ready for me the next day. I think it was worth the $120 they charged me. I have been doing business with these people for several yearsand have never regreted it.
400 cat

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
I had to replace mine a couple of years ago of this very reason. On mine there was a front wrap around trim piece that was velcroed in place making it easy to remove. The valve is then bolted to the toilet and easy to remove. I got my new one at a local trailer sales lot, not the dealer I bought my 5er from.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
The toilet is a Dometic/ Sealand
400 cat

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Sounds like water valve is broken.

You can go to toilet mfg. website and get manual with exploded view of parts.

Usually due to confined space/access it's easier to pull toilet off floor flange, take outside and repair/replace parts.

Which toilet do you have?
Sealand, thetford etc. and model
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31