cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tri-Mark basement latch repair

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Not sure if this should be general or Class A. but one of the big pains in my rig is the basement door latches by Tri-Mark. the Bolt breaks where the thickest part meets the thinner one as I recall. Or the thinner the thinest. either way you can't buy the bolt. must buy the whole latch...

Well Seneca Machining Inc. PO box 1917 Seneca SC (864) 882-7508 made up some new ones for me. I set 3 of 'em atop the invoice and took a photo. I DO NOT WORK FOR HIM but he carved these out of solid steel. not the cheap stuff Tri-mark uesd.. ( left him a "Master" (Broken OEM) the one I already have in place is great. 45 bucks a pop.

I checked the one in the door latch is smaller these who't work there.
But .... IF you send him a master (Suspect same price). My Door latch was carved out of steel by a different smith.

Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times
2 REPLIES 2

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yes I thought he did a really good job. Fit perfectly (not all of the ones I've had made did that without additional machining by hand by me) and works well.

Man is good at his job.

If anyone needs a replacement striker.. Take a measurement or 3 and find out if yours are the same size as mine. I left him a master for mine. if yours are different (like my door latch) send him a master and.. well 45 bucks.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Wow, that's some nice work there.