cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Triple slide post...?

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
I am trying to find a topic post on RV.net about a trailer that was kind of like a telescope in how it expanded. I kinda' recall it was a topic along the lines of "triple slide" but cannot be sure of that because it was early in the AM when I usually check this site after looking at the days news when I rise.

It was an neat concept but for the life of me I cannot find it. Perhaps since it was early morning I was dreaming (no joke) and there was no such topic posted here.

Not sure if if would have been here or not. I did check the TT subforum, but did not find it there and I usuall do not peruse there. I usually read TC, General RV and ATC so I would have thought it to be in one of those.
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.
7 REPLIES 7

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Redwood, luxury fifth wheels, have two floor plans where the bedroom slide telescopes.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
That YouTube video ... Now THAT is an interesting trailer! Talk about the ultimate slide-out!

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
OK... it was on another site that I first saw it. It is called the Telescoping BeauER 3x travel trailer.

Perhaps it has already been posted and discussed on RV.net.

Apologies if it has.

Kinda' neat.

here is the youtube link of the same.
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
OK... I think I was dreaming... sort of.

I did see it and I am trying to find it. it was a news story i think on yahoo, not RVnet... but due to the early viewing of it I mistook it as being posted here as i do come here in the AM.

Lemme try to find it and I will report back.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ok.. I did some keyword searching for 'telescope' and 'trailer' but no luck so far. And it was within the last year? Do you remember anything else.. like who posted it, who replied to it, any odd words?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
No I did not post in it. ...it was one I ran across and wanted to view it again.

I was mentioning it to my fellow RV'ers at work today (I think it was a recent post) ...they were intrigued and said let's see it... but I cannot find it.

I really literally could have been dreaming as I do check RV.net almost first thing in the AM... but I am pretty sure that I saw it.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Did you post in it?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman