2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper
5 REPLIES 5

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
I found on my furnace the rubber gas line was long enough to reach outside to sawhorses I had the furnace on once I removed it. I bought a 4 prong trailer light plug and connected that into the furnace wiring to make unhooking easier. Now I can unplug/disconnect, remove furnace, place it on the sawhorses, reconnect and easily see it work. While I had it out, I lined the intake air plenum chamber area with automotive underhood sound deadening mats and considerably reduced the noise of the furnace.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Very informative. TY
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

SidecarFlip
Explorer III
Explorer III
99% common sense but then most RV'ers don't exhibit that much anyway.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

tdiller
Explorer
Explorer
Please do not follow the instructions to use a pencil eraser to "clean" contacts. Todays circuit boards have the thinnest amount of material used for contacts and will erase away in no time. Instead find some spray tv tuner cleaner or use a q-tip with some isopropyl alcohol.

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
Good read, thanks for sharing
1999 R-Vision Trail Light B17 hybrid
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
2002 Xterra rollinโ€™ on 33โ€™s
1993 Chevy Z24 Convertible
Lives in garage 71,000 miles