cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's this RV?

RovingTriker
Explorer
Explorer
I figure it's a class A, assuming gasser, but was curious what make/model. Very new to all of this, but it has a slightly different look.

Sorry if this is frowned upon, but it's a common occurrence on other forums I belong to.

Edit: Pic won't show, maybe I need more posts. Until then, here's the link...http://s11.photobucket.com/user/CreemCheese/media/IMG_20130821_163535_069.jpg.html
15 REPLIES 15

gotsmart
Explorer
Explorer
Handbasket wrote:
A fairly new used one that I looked at in 2002 was a 'Europa', maybe a '99 or 2000. It was a class A gasser, and had very similar lines.

you are correct. http://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/1996/Europa
A product of USA Corporation, motorhomes produced by brand Europa employed a striking, aerodynamic exterior design. Powered by Chevrolet engines, Europa Class A motorhomes available in lengths from 23 to 28 feet featured comfort-oriented rides and fuel efficient cruising. After building Europa motorhomes for two years, parent company USA Corporation was sold to Dynamax. The Europa product line would become Isatellitea.

http://europamotorhome.blogspot.com/ Click image for larger photo:

2005 Cruise America 28R (Four Winds 28R) on a 2004 Ford E450 SD 6.8L V10 4R100
2009 smart fortwo Passion with Roadmaster "Falcon 2" towbar & tail light kit - pictures

JJBIRISH
Explorer
Explorer
RovingTriker wrote:
JJBIRISH wrote:
It’s the new brown… UPS long distance delivery truck… :B:B

I may be partially color blind, but even I know that's not brown. 😛

It is white, right? 😄

I don’t know what it is obvoiusly, but I am guessing it is a step van chassis similar to the workhorse, freightliner… and instead of the Fed EX or UPS bodies it has something like the AMP converted or the EVAN concept…

Mini sized class A’s might be the next big market… I think Damon made some but I never seen one…

Love my mass produced, entry level, built by Lazy American Workers, Hornet

TOMMY47
Explorer
Explorer
Ok--I can relate to the not remembering part a lot.

RovingTriker
Explorer
Explorer
TOMMY47 wrote:
I suppose if I got close enough to take a picture, I could have moved a little closer to read the brand name.

It was actually my wife that took the picture. She said the only name she could find was the one on the back corner, but couldn't remember by the time she went got home from class.

TOMMY47
Explorer
Explorer
I suppose if I got close enough to take a picture, I could have moved a little closer to read the brand name.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
RovingTriker wrote:
I figure it's a class A, assuming gasser, but was curious what make/model. Very new to all of this, but it has a slightly different look. edit

Hi Welcome to the forum!

You got the part of hosting the pic right you just need to go to the top of the editor assistance and click the yellow square with the mountain on it and insert your link there to make a picture.

I'm not familiar with the RV you posted about but it does look like it might be from another country. MANY people ship their RV here to go camping in the US.

I ran across this one parked next to me last year. The people where from Sweden and they ship their RV here every year to go camping. They said they just can't get enough of our parks out west! :C

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

RovingTriker
Explorer
Explorer
JJBIRISH wrote:

I may be partially color blind, but even I know that's not brown. 😛

It is white, right? 😄

JJBIRISH
Explorer
Explorer
Love my mass produced, entry level, built by Lazy American Workers, Hornet

Homer1
Explorer
Explorer
I have never seen one like it before. You have the freedom to post what you want. It is up to the moderator to filter out the unacceptable.

Handbasket
Explorer
Explorer
A fairly new used one that I looked at in 2002 was a 'Europa', maybe a '99 or 2000. It was a class A gasser, and had very similar lines.

Jim, "If it's stupid, but it works, it isn't stupid."
'06 Tiger CX 'C Minus' on a Silverado 2500HD 4x4, 8.1 & Allison (aka 'Loafer's Glory')

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, that's my rig....and my attorney will be contacting you.
re: posting a picture of it without permission....:)
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

RovingTriker
Explorer
Explorer
On a different forum, I was once warned for posting pictures of someone else's car. Something about it not being my property, blah blah, someone was on a power trip, so I just thought I'd apologize in advance :C

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is what frowned upon?

"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

RovingTriker
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, fast response 🙂 I tried imbedding the pic, but didn't work, so I edited and added the link.