cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago access slide out issue

jwlong
Explorer
Explorer
Ok all, I know this topic is brought up many times but, I have an issue that has got me stumped. I have a 2008 Winnebago Access class c.
The living room slide out stops about 3-4" short of extending all the way out. The slide has 2 electric motors that power it. One odd thing I did notice the last time I tried it the battery was low on the coach and it went out very slowly but it extended all the way which seems odd to me. Any other time I always leave the coach running when I extend the slide. I also always make sure I am level.

I should add this is a power gear FLS Digi sync system.

Thanks in advance for tips or advice
3 REPLIES 3

jwlong
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you very much! I will try that and see what happens. It does act like they are out of Sync.

alid
Explorer
Explorer
Duplicate post.
2009 Winnebago Adventure 32h
2006 Terry Quantum 330FKDS (beach getaway)
2003 Aprilia Atlantic 500
2007 Honda Reflex
2 house rabbits "George and MiMi"

alid
Explorer
Explorer
I have the digi sync on my full wall slide. This has happened to me when the 2 motors got out of sync. Is the LED on the control panel flashing??? If it is you can look up the code.
But this is what I did when mine gets out of sync.

Run the slid all the way in... then if you look between the in and out buttons there is a little hole. Use something small and depress the switch that is in the hole.. hold it down till the light starts flashing. The system is now in manual mode and you can retract each end of the slide manually. I retract the front and then the rear.. to make sure they are both in all the way.. then press the recessed button again until the LED stops flashing. This always gets mine back in sync.
2009 Winnebago Adventure 32h
2006 Terry Quantum 330FKDS (beach getaway)
2003 Aprilia Atlantic 500
2007 Honda Reflex
2 house rabbits "George and MiMi"