cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family camping in Ohio

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
Would like to find others that have children and teens :S. That camp with them, we travel throughout most of Ohio but live near Cedar Point. Any takers ?
25 REPLIES 25

foneguy493
Explorer
Explorer
jaycoj1208 wrote:
Would like to find others that have children and teens :S. That camp with them, we travel throughout most of Ohio but live near Cedar Point. Any takers ?

w elive on the east side of ohio, we are actually going to the point june 22-25 with my 17yr old and his sister 15
we do a lot of trips to pymutuming there s a park caled bayshore, very nice, pool lake.
take pictures.....leave bubbles

04 1500 ram 4x4
08 hornet 27b hideout

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
Deffenm , that sounds good we get over East Harbour from time to time. We also like it there when do you plan on making a trip there. I smell a mini rally coming!!!!!

deffenm
Explorer
Explorer
We live in Columbus, Oh and have 3 children. Boys are 13 & 12 and daughter is 9. We camp every year at East Harbor State park. We love Lake Erie area.

rode2nowhere
Explorer
Explorer
tell city, bout 50 miles west of louisvilly, ky. not sure where Martinsville is but been through new Albany. daughter went to UE also.

scottew71
Explorer
Explorer
@rode2nowhere where at in southern Indiana? We lived on Martinsville for 10 years. I have a sister-in-law in New Albany and my wife when to UE.
Scott, Betty,Natalie(DD). Rachel (dog). 2016 Aerolite 292 DBHS 2012 F-150 Super Crew Ecoboost Max Tow

jaycoj1208
Explorer
Explorer
If the weather in Ohio would make up its mind. We are getting g the camper ready cleaned the inside and put the extra blankets and others. We are planning a trip April 15th down in Mohican Adventures. Which is in Loudonville,Ohio.

rode2nowhere
Explorer
Explorer
I live in southern Indiana, 12 and 14 year old boys,,one day may venture your way.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
welcome to ohio ,where the weather changes every hour. we live in louisville ohio. close to the pro foot ball hall of fame. but never been there.

scottew71
Explorer
Explorer
OK Sorry it has been a while since I was on here. I posted under a old profile. I am the same person as CP1971. LOL opps!
Scott, Betty,Natalie(DD). Rachel (dog). 2016 Aerolite 292 DBHS 2012 F-150 Super Crew Ecoboost Max Tow

cp1971
Explorer
Explorer
I just noticed I have not updated my profile yet. We are now in OH! LOL
Scott
Martinsville, IN
2008 Roo 23SS
2008 F150 King Ranch

cp1971
Explorer
Explorer
We live in Oregon OH. We have a five year old daughter. Our camping is limited due to weekend work schedules but it would be a possibility.

Scott, Betty (dw), Natalie (dd)
Scott
Martinsville, IN
2008 Roo 23SS
2008 F150 King Ranch