cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1992 Kit Road Ranger having electrical issues.

NBHR_U
Explorer
Explorer
So imtrying to locate the converter,where could i find a manual or diagrams to assist me?
3 REPLIES 3

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
NBHR$U wrote:
So imtrying to locate the converter,where could i find a manual or diagrams to assist me?

Doubt if there's a manual or diagram out there, for a 31 year old RV, from a small manufacturer that made very few units.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
You should reply in your original post.
Other post
Is the receptacle you are plugging the rig into GFCI protected? If it is there is some leakage in your rig. One common location is the 120-volt element for the refer.
Start testing by turning off all breakers in the rig. Then try plugging rig in. If it holds, turn on one breaker at a time until power trips out. That should show area where problem exists. If rig trips with all breakers off would indicate problem is between shore power connector and the 120-volt distribution panel.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
The converter is part of the power control center. Locate the circuit breakers. Th1 12-volt DC fuses are behind the metal dead front held in place by a thumb screw. converter is in lower section.
Might look something like this:
converter

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker