cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2007 Coleman Fleetwood Utah converter help

onemilmhz
Explorer
Explorer
I'm trying to do some research on replacing the converter in my pup and I'm having a hard time finding out what converter I currently have. In a perfect world I would simply go outside and look, but the weather has other plans and I haven't been able to open it up all week. I can find nothing in the paperwork I've got (second owner) and nothing online has helped so far. I'd like to find a direct replacement for ease of installation, but I also want to upgrade to a 3 stage smart charger, so I know that may not be possible. Any other Utah or Coleman owners out there that can help me out???
TV - 2003 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4
TT - 1979 Holiday Vacationer (Hunting Lodge!)
Tent - Coleman Adler Creek
4 REPLIES 4

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Until you know exactly what you currently have, you have no basis for your search. You are going to have to bite the bullet and go out to find out what converter is in your rig. Then call Randy at www.bestconverter.com. He will help you.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II
Coleman went out of business a few years ago so no point in calling them. But you might try Randy at bestconverter.com 888.828.1893 I've seen many posts on here about people who were very satisfied after they called him. He might be familiar with you unit or able to suggest a good replacement.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

onemilmhz
Explorer
Explorer
MEXICOWANDERER wrote:
The telephone?
No, I'm on my iPad, but I'm sure this response was as helpful as yours. :R
TV - 2003 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4
TT - 1979 Holiday Vacationer (Hunting Lodge!)
Tent - Coleman Adler Creek

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
Uh...

The telephone?