cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2007 okanagan 811SL slide problem

Sketch96
Explorer
Explorer
2007 okanagan 811SL truck camper. My slide out is crooked and not sealing at the top. The gap at the top is actually wider at the front than it is at the back. The bottom rear corner looks to be up against the seal.

It's a single rail gear type. Not exactly sure what model. Hoping this is something I can fix myself.

Any ideas on what i should be looking at and what could be the problem? Okanagan went out of business from what I understand and info on that model is scarce it seems.

Thanks for any help!
3 REPLIES 3

Old_Islander
Explorer
Explorer
Do you have the manual for it? We have the same camper -- a 2006. I recall reading the manual and seeing quite a bit of info about this motor/gear/rail; trouble-shooting, maintenance, etc. If you don't have that, I could scan mine and send it to you...

Sketch96
Explorer
Explorer
Yes. Single rack and pinion. Got access to it today finally. It's a power gear system. One motor driving a single rail/rack.

I did find a few loose bolts and the IN stop adjustment bolt was loose and turned in where it would stop the slide from coming in far enough.

BUT......when it was leveled and pulled in I got it much better, when I brought up my Jack's and settled it back into the truck the top of the tip out came back away from the camper some, leaving a small gap.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sketch96 wrote:
It's a single rail gear type. Not exactly sure what model. Hoping this is something I can fix myself.
By single rail do you mean there's just one gear rail to move the slide?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman