cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2014 3100RL Living room slides would not move

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
I have a 2014 3100RL Montana 5th wheel. I was getting ready for spring check out and the living room slides would not move. No movement whatsoever maybe like a fuse is blown someplace. The bedroom slide works okay. The 2 fuses located near the hydraulic pumps as well as the 2 reset-able ones at the bottom are good. Any suggestions on where to check next.

Click For Full-Size Image.

In the photo above does the Red or Black lines control the slid????
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
1 REPLY 1

eHoefler
Explorer II
Explorer II
Check the solenoid valve. You have a hydraulic system, the solenoids control which slide moves. The hydraulic system does not move all 3 at the same time, mine doesn't. It will move the smallest/lightest first and the heaviest last. Run the 2 out that do move and run them to their limit and see if the last one moves then. If it doesn't, you have a solenoid valve not opening.
2021 Ram Limited, 3500, Crew Cab, 1075FTPD of Torque!, Max Tow, Long bed, 4 x 4, Dually,
2006 40' Landmark Mt. Rushmore