Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Catalina coachman bumper

Maynardp
Explorer
Explorer

Hello,

I've had my 2024 Catalina coachman 19foot travel trailer for about 3 months. Ever since I bought it the back bumper is at a slight angle. There's no damage and I bought it brand new,  I was just curious if it's supposed to be set at an angle . 

Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator

I would say it's probably supposed to be level. Can you store your sewer hoses in the bumper? Maybe it has a slight gradient to it to help it stay dry? But that would be it's secondary purpose, the primary purpose would be safety. If it's bent, it could be structurally compromised. Or it could be welded that way by from the factory. If you see the way they slap RVs together it's not surprising. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Thanks for your reply, it's perfectly level it looks to be slightly pushed in more on one side when your looking at it from the side. That being said it's solid, no movement on it at all no scratches or dents. I'm thinking it's supposed to be like this as I feel if it wasn't id see or feel something with it. Weird but it stores the Sewer pipe with no issues.