cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best Ever Generator Work Near El Paso Texas

Usnietos
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Everybody...I just dropped in to tell folks about the Greatest Repair Guy Ever for Generators "any kind".
My husband I had problems with our generator around 2011 and from Arizona thru Nevada into San Antonio Texas found nobody that would work on it. We got bunches of "Too Busy", Remove it and Bring it in" Leave your RV and we will look at it when we get a chance all reasons why they couldn't work on it also the prices were about $110.00 per hour. Finally in early 2012 my husband and I stopped to visit family in El Paso and again searched for somebody to work on our generator. His search led him to a engine repair shop that again told us they will not work on RV generators mounted. During the conversation and by an act of god the man that answered told my husband that his shop does not do this "however he himself had years of experience on them and was willing to take a look at it with the consent of his company owner. The very next morning Ron called my husband and told him to bring it in, we drove it down to him and Ron completely rebuilt the carburetor and told us that the choke switch was gone so we would have to manually adjust the choke should it not start. He would order the part but it would take a few days to get it and at that point we had not time to wait for this part. Ron assured us that it wasn't a big deal as long as we did the manual adjustments should we ever be unable to get it started it would be fine, Note Ron charged us only $75.00 for all the word that he had done that day. We insisted on giving him more he refused saying he had not fixed it completely and just in good conscious could not accepted any more for the work. So we left El Paso and all was well up until we traveled to San Antonio for six months, Florida for 4 months, back to El Paso for a few months then north to Wyoming again problems generator not producing power then not starting at all no matter how we adjusted the fuel levels nothing helped. We traveled again without the use of the generator from Wyoming to El Paso to find our generator guy and those few months In Wyoming took its toll on our finances due to other problems that arose during those months we spent there. When we finally got to El Paso we again called Ron and as the lord has his blessing Ron answered the phone and told us that he had opened his own shop just starting out and he would be happy to help us out. Bring Georgie that's what we call our RV "Georgie".
Next morning we drove Georgie to Ron's new shop and he and his new partner immediately went to work. Ron found that a rear plug wires that we didn't even know were back there; had burned up. To make matters worse in order to further detect what else was causing problems we had to get the generator started and simply couldn't do that without these wires being replaced first. And as it goes these wires were not available anywhere except by special order taking almost a week to arrive for Ron to continue the repairs. As usual David and I had to get to San Antonio in less the three days as we had accepted a job in order to get us out of debt with problems we had while we were north, we just couldn't be delayed, we also couldn't make that trip and stay in San Antonio without a generator just an impossible situation again and worst was in El Paso we were left with less than $700.00 and this had to last for fuel and food for two weeks all the way to SA and our first payday. Folks I cant even tell u how wonderful this man is...Ron knew we were in a real bind. This man removed our Generator from Georgie, he built a small platform where "our" generator had sat, went down and bought a portable generator showed us how to use it. Placed it on the platform he build where our generator had been. Wrote and invoice to do complete repairs like brand new to be picked up in three months or when we return, in the mean time we have a brand new generator to use our own generator is being repaired as we are working in San Antonio. We left a very small deposit for the up coming work to help pay for parts that he would need and he sent us on our way with prayers and best wishes. I wont say what this will cost us because I know he did this out of the kindness of his heart and his rate is far to low for the work ahead for him on our generator. I also know that he will be planning to raise his rate and he should his rate is less than half of what others charge.
Folks Ron is the kind of person that should bring pause to each of us and on bended knee ask the lord to bless this man as I'm sure he will continue to bless others with his work and compassion.
You can reach Ron at 915-260-5040 or 915-475-4647 His New Shop name is Power HZ LLC. Be good to him folks its greatly deserved, support him and keep his number close for other who might need his skills. He's a Keeper!
Please tell Ron that Marty & Dave sent you. We would like him to know how very special we think he is. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Gulfcoast
Explorer
Explorer
Glad you found an honest repairman, there's a few left.
RV'ing since 1960
Dodge Cummins Diesel
Mega Cab
Jayco Travel Trailer

Usnietos
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Texas, sorry to hear about your health issues. I do appreciate your comments and agree completely. So sad that all of life's advancement have taken us back so far. Live well and thanks for call to Ron he will like that.

TEXAS
Explorer
Explorer
What Ron is doing is the way things use to be done. Customer comes first.Which is rare in today's world. Which can also get you fired from most companies.I know first hand how that goes.

He is in a good location for an RV shop. Being a crossroads town will bring him plenty of customers.The word will spread and soon he will be looking for a bigger shop.

I work with my customers the same way and always have.Charge a fair price and never lie or try and cheat them. If I can't fix it no charge. Due to health reasons(stroke)I can no longer do the work I use to.But I am glad to see there are people out there.Treating people the right way. I will be giving Ron a call Monday.

Mandalay_Parr
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice report.
Jerry Parr
Full-time
2005 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350, 4 Slides
Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
2004 CR-V Toad
jrparr@att.net
602-321-8141