Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help sick Charge Wizard

Espee
Explorer
Explorer
Hi
I am no longer able to manually override charge levels by holding the Charge Wizard mode button down (as per manuals instructions) The status LED is blinking but illuminates only to about half brightness compared to what used to be normal. That status LED is flashing about once per second indicating the output voltage is at the 13.6v Normal mode which I verified to be true. It ignores commands for Boost or Storage mode with no blinking confirmation or change of output voltages.
Is the Progressive Dynamics fuse panel w integrated charge wizard bad , or is the main PS4645 converter bad? Has anyone else seen similar? I can replace the integrated CW that is on the OEM fuse panel with the CW pendant but just stabbing in the dark at that pointโ€ฆ
Any feedback welcome

Jeff
2007 Ram 2500, 4X4, 6.7
06' Cougar 285EFS
5 REPLIES 5

dieseltruckdriv
Explorer II
Explorer II
IAMICHABOD wrote:
Espee wrote:
Yep
Great customer support is right!
Back in business
๐Ÿ™‚
Thanks guys

So what was the problem? Also how did they help? Sharing this info may help others with the same problem.

I was also wondering.
2000 F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Espee wrote:
Yep
Back in business
๐Ÿ™‚
Thanks guys

So what was the problem? Also how did they help? Sharing this info may help others with the same problem.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Espee
Explorer
Explorer
Yep
Back in business
๐Ÿ™‚
Thanks guys
2007 Ram 2500, 4X4, 6.7
06' Cougar 285EFS

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
As Wa8yxm said, they are nice people. In Michigan, so remember the time zone, but they have really good support.
Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
SOUNDS like a bad connection.. I'd remove the screw and unplug/replug a few times and see if that fixes it.. Alt.. Well the company is in Marshall Mi just south of the Brooks Memorial Fountain (Old US-27 whatever they call it in town and Industrial) Parking on the Industrial side. (West side of Old 27)

Been there.. Nice folks
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times