cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lensun solar panel

bargeman
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone mounted one of the Lensun black flexible fiberglass 100 watt panels on a rubber roof? If so how did you attach at.
Thanks for any information.
Linwood
2002 Gulf Stream Conquest
04 Ranger Edge Toad
8 REPLIES 8

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
"Not aware of anyone who has used the lensun brand"

Gee, Mr. Wizard, Bill would say you shouldn't have posted at all since nothing answered the question! Not me...but Bill.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

MrWizard
We have at least one member who mounted the rubber backed unisolar flexible panels on the roof of a class B

Not aware of anyone who has used the lensun brand
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Unyalli
Explorer
Explorer
Video mounting flexible solar panel on roof with eternabond tape.

- Jeff
2016 Cougar 26RBI
2015 Ford F150 CC 3.5L Ecoboost Max Tow

bargeman
Explorer
Explorer
What I am concerned about is heat. I used one for several days and had not problems with it just laying on top of motorhome. Have two ICP panels mounted on roof but they have gone bad ( 15 years old). Plans are to replace old panels with the Flexible ones but thought i'd see if anyone else had experience with these.
Thanks
2002 Gulf Stream Conquest
04 Ranger Edge Toad

MrWizard
moved from technology corner
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry I offended you, Bill.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Let's see.....Not Lensun and not flexible. Yep, that answers the question!
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not Lensun but WindyNation panels and not flexible, three of them. Screws into the 3/8 plywood with lots of Dicor. Held just fine. At three times the cost, why? Have you considered the heat issues?