cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Low Power SOLVED

Lar_s
Explorer
Explorer
As a follow up to my low power problems a LONG time ago, we've found and solved the problem.

I had a turbo go out, replaced that, then bacteria in the fuel, and with biocide it looks like that is cleared up, but I was still getting low power on hills. It took forever but my mechanics finally found the Ambient Air pressure sensor had failed and was reading like I was in the mountains, not here in Michigan... flat landers that we are. So it was giving the control module a altitude derate and cutting down the fuel. It gave no code because it just figured I was in the mountains...

Power is back and I am so releived. Anyone who has this low power problem might consider having that checked.

I'm in the process of hooking up Silverleaf once I get a computer up and running that will be a PC, not a Mac.

Happy Travels
Lar

2015 Dynamax Trilogy
36 RL
Ram 3500 Dually
2 REPLIES 2

Lar_s
Explorer
Explorer
Yes. I plan to "carry on"
Lar

2015 Dynamax Trilogy
36 RL
Ram 3500 Dually

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Glad you got it sorted out. That kind of problem can be tough to figure out. Sorry to hear bout the turbo and the algae and all. I believe you've used up your quota of problems for a while now, feel free to wander about the countryside.