cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Norcold refrigerator green blinking. light

JayNewbieRV
Explorer III
Explorer III

My Norcold model 611 refrigerator is not working and when I turn it on, there is a green blinking light that flashes five times every three seconds. The Manual indicates that it is in lockout mode and that I take it to a dealer, but I’m wanting to know if there’s any Troubleshooting tips that I can get To fix it myself and what’s causing that to happen???

6 REPLIES 6

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

What about Page 22 Procedure 3 of this manual? There seems to be a change in the boards after 2006. I would look at the label inside the door and see if there is a manufacturing date.
Link 

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Do you know the year and complete model number for the refrigerator?

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

2007 Norcold model 611

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

This might be what you're looking for.
Link 

All the manuals

link 

Thank you for your response 🙏

So very grateful for your post and the link you sent. 
Do you happen to know what to do if you have a 10 Pinhole Wiring device instead of the 16 one like in the diagram.  Also, mine has a wire in the second hole.  
This is where I’ve been stuck and I’ve looked at all the YouTube videos and it’s the same link that you sent me but like I said, I have a 10 hole plastic unit and there’s a wire in the hole???

I do have a opening in pinhole number six and eight; and I tried to do a jump wire in the number six hole, but it shorted out the fuse and now I’m kind of stuck of what to do???
If I take it to a dealer, it’s $200to just diagnose it, so I’m trying to troubleshoot it myself.
Once again, I appreciate your response, thank you👍🙏