Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Portable battery charger urgent

shawnofthedead
Visitor II
Visitor II

Hi all,

My motorhome is stranded in a parking lot after someone stole my catalytic converter.

looking for a portable battery charger because I have no access to electricity. Battery is for coach & is a deep cycle marine.
Need approx 10 amps 12volt.

1 REPLY 1

rowboatreal
Visitor
Visitor

For your situation, a portable battery charger with at least 10 amps and 12 volts that works for deep-cycle marine batteries would be ideal.

NOCO Genius10 Smart Charger: This charger can handle 12V deep-cycle batteries and has a 10-amp capacity. Itโ€™s portable and can charge multiple types of batteries, including marine. The NOCO Genius line is known for being robust and easy to use, even in outdoor conditions.

Schumacher SC1281 6/12V Fully Automatic Battery Charger and Engine Starter: This charger delivers 10 amps for battery maintenance and works well for deep-cycle marine batteries. Itโ€™s portable and offers additional engine-starting assistance if needed.

Battery Tender Plus 12V 1.25A: Though it only delivers 1.25 amps, itโ€™s lightweight, compact, and ideal for slower charging while you wait for a more permanent solution. It is compatible with deep-cycle batteries, but it might take longer to charge. snow rider

Portable Solar Charger: If you have no access to power and expect to be stranded for a while, consider a solar panel charger like the Renogy 100W Solar Panel Kit, paired with a charge controller. These are more suited for off-grid situations like a motorhome.