cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Air Conditioner repair

woodsmitch
Explorer
Explorer
We are in Yuma Az for the winter and I need to have my a/c serviced/repaired. Does anyone have any recomendations who to call?
Thanks!!
4 REPLIES 4

sheldom_smith
Explorer
Explorer
Before calling a service guy, there are some minor issues related to Air Conditioning unit that you should keep checked atleast once a month like routine maintenance checks, which will result in a smooth and efficient running Air Conditioning unit. Lack of maintenance can lead to minor problems, which will eventually snowball into major issues that can cost quite a bit of money to repair. Frozen coils, bad fans or capacitors, dirty filters, low Freon levels or refrigerant are all issues that can arise if your AC is not routinely checked and maintained. While at first these are all minor issues, they can very quickly result in increased utility bills, excessive energy usage and damaged air conditioning units.

Valkyriebush
Explorer II
Explorer II
AJ's or RV world.
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
I've been in the Facebook Group, "Mobile RV Repair", for some time and have gotten good information. You might check them out. Here is the link. Best of luck!
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
most roof tops are not repairable there a sealed unit, BUT it could be a very simple thing like a fan motor.