cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where's the Webasto Diesel heater fuses on an 2015 Etrek

NW_Etrek_Owner
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, new to the forum, so go easy on my beginner errors ๐Ÿ˜‰ We purchased a very lightly used 2015 etrek which for where we live is a great camper van. We needed to turn the Webasto Duo heater the other night for the first time and got a 10 red blink code which appears to be something we could reset with a reboot. But to do that you need to pull and reinsert 3 fuses in a particular sequence. Nowhere in anything from Etrek does it say where they installed these fuses -- not with the others. Installation manual says they should be installed on the interior but tracing the wires get me nowhere starting from either the control or the heater its or any known fuse location. Anyone familiar with this? Probably a typical installation spot but I was surprised I couldn't find any Etrek forum anywhere with useful information. As techie as these vans are seems someone would be sharing issues. Will say it drives great and the battery only boondocking is working for us -- nice not dealing with propane and internal flames in the rig. Thanks in advance
2 REPLIES 2

NW_Etrek_Owner
Explorer
Explorer
Success!

Never found anyone who could tell me where these fuses are in the etrek 2015, but I did find a couple of folks who confirmed it likely would not be with the other fuses, somewhere inside, maybe under the dask?

But the fuse box for MB Sprinter vans where all the circuitry to the back is funneled and it's on the driver side step wheel. So I figured it would be smart to put these webasto fuses near there. And by golly I found the 3 fuse box under the seat -- push the seat forward so you can reach in the base behind real fuse box where they wired it in..

Once found, the reset process pulling the fuses to do the reset worked fine and I'm up and running.

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Moved to Tech Issues forum from DIY.
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine