cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Yes, I'd like to see behind me

gomikego
Explorer
Explorer
My Lance has a audiovox/voyager camera system. I have picked up another truck (2012 Ram 3500) with backup camera and I would like to wire the camper camera to the truck monitor, due to limited space for the monitor.
I did see a post a few weeks ago, where someone else asked about backup cameras. The other inquiry was for a Dodge, but I think the info. may have been from one of the TCers w/a Ford. Any wiring info. for the camera and truck I now have will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help.
5 REPLIES 5

nycsteve
Explorer
Explorer
wireless backup camara

Used this after reading about it on this forum. Works well , I have 2 camaras on 2 channels. One has sound. Decent quality, easy install.

Tango__AE7UI
Explorer
Explorer
RV Cams was our first choice for the back-up camera on our fifth wheel.
2007 Tango 2660RKS Fifth Wheel, 2006 Chevy D/A 3500 with service body,

Reddog1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Fuzzy Bear wrote:
When I was sourcing parts for my system I contacted RV Cams.

Doug

I too bought my system from RV Cams. I found they had many camera options, and very easy to talk to. They me ask many questions about what I wanted to accomplish. They informed me of several options, with pros and cons of each. I have had my camera system since about 2007, with absolutely no problems. It includes night vision and wide angle. Absolutely a great system. I am not aware of any reason not to buy from them again.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

Fuzzy_Bear
Explorer
Explorer
When I was sourcing parts for my system I contacted RV Cams.

Doug
2008 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4 6spd auto.

2007 Lance 1191

Reddog1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Moved to Tech Issues.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke