cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post your tow vehicle pics here

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
hello all I figure that I would start this thread so we can all show off our TV's that do the burden work and then are forgoten once you get where you are going. so here is my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 LB, EC, 2WD

Note from moderator,
Please keep pics to a max 640 width as a favor to those with smaller screens and dial up. "IF" you can not figure out how to make the pics smaller, post them, PM me or hit 'notify moderator' button, say you can not resize pics, and I aka blt2ski/Marty will go in and edit/fix.
Enjoy everyones pics
Marty

>

Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B
2,652 REPLIES 2,652

phenrichs
Explorer
Explorer
DirtyOil wrote:
Wash rack has had drw trucks on it. Also, the rack is engineered for insurance as its a business. Weighed her before and after, she lost 213lbs!!
:B

WOW that is alot of grime!:E
2006 Ram 3500 Megacab Cummins
2012 Keystone Sprinter 311BHS

DirtyOil
Explorer
Explorer
Wash rack has had drw trucks on it. Also, the rack is engineered for insurance as its a business. Weighed her before and after, she lost 213lbs!!
:B
2013 RAM 3500 CTD Crew 4x4 Laramie
2014 Sprinter Copper Canyon 269FWRLS

GUTS GLORY RAM

oldtrojan66
Explorer
Explorer
Now that is Cool! I have dreamed of a lift, but they are pretty pricey to lift a larger truck (dually), and even though this one may be home-made, and perhaps a larger footprint, it looks hefty enough and probably cost a lot less than the alternative. I like it!
2007 Jayco Designer 36RLTS
2006 F350 DRW 6.0 PSD (powerstrokehelp.com)
When you're born, everyone is smiling and you're crying. Live so that when you die everyone else is crying and you're smiling!

DirtyOil
Explorer
Explorer

Saturday night bath...
2013 RAM 3500 CTD Crew 4x4 Laramie
2014 Sprinter Copper Canyon 269FWRLS

GUTS GLORY RAM

hutchman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks! I like it more every time I start it up!
2012 Ram 3500 CCLB dually, auto, Max Tow, 4.10s

BourbonRam
Explorer
Explorer
hutchman wrote:
New today.....

Really like that truck. Nice.
2017 Jayco North Point 387RDFS
2017 Ram 3500 Dually, Black, CCLB, 6.7 Cummins Diesel, 4X4, Aisin, 4.10, Stock, (his)
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4.7 V8 (hers)
Retired U.S. Army, Retired Police Officer

Pipewelder
Explorer
Explorer
Mike Up wrote:
Pipewelder wrote:
Plus a diesel will out last a gas engine under heavy haul loads by 100,000s of miles. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maybe but unlikely with all the diesel problems I read about. But the rest of the truck will wear just like a gasser. ๐Ÿ™‚ I don't want to debate this any longer on this pic thread though.

You don't want to debate it... Just want the last word.....How sad!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice hutchman!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Mike_Up
Explorer
Explorer
Pipewelder wrote:
Plus a diesel will out last a gas engine under heavy haul loads by 100,000s of miles. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maybe but unlikely with all the diesel problems I read about. But the rest of the truck will wear just like a gasser. ๐Ÿ™‚ I don't want to debate this any longer on this pic thread though.
2019 Ford F150 XLT Sport, CC, 4WD, 145" WB, 3.5L Ecoboost, 10 speed, 3.55 9.75" Locking Axle, Max Tow, 1831# Payload, 10700# Tow Rating, pulling a 2020 Rockwood Premier 2716g, with a 14' box. Previous 2012 Jayco Jay Flight 26BH.

hutchman
Explorer
Explorer
New today.....

2012 Ram 3500 CCLB dually, auto, Max Tow, 4.10s

evotech
Explorer
Explorer

djcordel
Explorer
Explorer
The Mad Norsky wrote:
:h

You know, with ONLY 4 MPG, has anyone stopped to think what a limited range any vehicle with those MPG figures has????

A 30 gallon tank only gets you 120 miles. That's really pathetic.

There are a lot of places in North America where one would simply NOT be able to use a vehicle like that.

There is no price of fuel difference in the world that could lead me to justify using this vehicle over a diesel getting at least 3, probably 4 times the fuel mileage this one gets.

Umm...This is definitely not a gas vs. diesel debate. He mentioned there may be an issue with his specific vehicle. You are speaking as if 4mpg is the standard for gasoline vehicles, when in fact a diesel engine with an issue could suffer a similar fate. Your point about range is valid, but again, it's a one-off scenario.

Lets just return it to picture posting. Sorry I original asked about MPG's and potentially sparked all this.

Carry on.
Jason & Rose (the Rottie)
Mobile Technology Nomad
Ham KF7TNN

Keystone Outback 27FQBS
2005 Suburban 2500 LT 8.1L / 4.10
2006 Trailblazer SS (Retired)

The_Mad_Norsky
Explorer
Explorer
:h

You know, with ONLY 4 MPG, has anyone stopped to think what a limited range any vehicle with those MPG figures has????

A 30 gallon tank only gets you 120 miles. That's really pathetic.

There are a lot of places in North America where one would simply NOT be able to use a vehicle like that.

There is no price of fuel difference in the world that could lead me to justify using this vehicle over a diesel getting at least 3, probably 4 times the fuel mileage this one gets.
The Mad Norsky, Doll, Logan and Rocky
2014 Ram 3500 w/ Cummins/Aisin
2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EX CD LE Wet Bath
RV'ing since 1991

I took the road less traveled .....Now I'm Lost!

Pipewelder
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG wrote:
Mike Up wrote:
ReneeG wrote:
OMG - 4 mpg? And I thought 7 was bad with our 6.8L Gasser. Now getting 12 - 15 depending on terrain with our diesel.

Yeh, but fuel cost should be the same as diesel cost is 1/3 more here. Then add in the $5K to $7K additional option cost and that gasser fuel expense starts to look really good.

Naw, even with the increase in diesel fuel per gallon, with the increase in MPG, we save .25 a gallon overall.

SBrooks72
Explorer
Explorer
Hah!!!
MadMav wrote:
Brooks, how dare you get that thing dirty!

Mav