cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complete List of Toy Haulers

Y-Guy
Here is Complete List of Toy Haulers. If you find a toy hauler not list or that has been dropped please let me know. Thank you to all the members for the updates and links. (10/11/2015)

Toy Hauler Trailer & Fifth Wheel Models
--Independent RV Manufacturers

--Forest River Inc.

--Jayco RV

--Thor Industries

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
366 REPLIES 366

peetee805
Explorer
Explorer
Chck out "Dunesport" they are out of Arizona Custom made now in Riverside CA

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
Good to know.

Steve76eb wrote:
bkirkpatrick wrote:
Here is one I found when I was looking for custom made Toy Haulers: Startracks (www.startracks.org). Their 5th wheel/toy hauler page is here: http://www.startracksmotorsports.com/5thwheel_plan.html

Just looked at their site. It looks a little out of date. A lot of their floor plans have a copyright date of 2005. They say they offer a 6x6 conversion, but a lot of the pictures come from USA 6x6 which was a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, company which is no longer in business. If they think USA 6x6 was up to their standards that they would pimp them, then startracks would be a company I would really look at hard before giving them any money.

Steve76eb
Explorer
Explorer
bkirkpatrick wrote:
Here is one I found when I was looking for custom made Toy Haulers: Startracks (www.startracks.org). Their 5th wheel/toy hauler page is here: http://www.startracksmotorsports.com/5thwheel_plan.html

Just looked at their site. It looks a little out of date. A lot of their floor plans have a copyright date of 2005. They say they offer a 6x6 conversion, but a lot of the pictures come from USA 6x6 which was a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, company which is no longer in business. If they think USA 6x6 was up to their standards that they would pimp them, then startracks would be a company I would really look at hard before giving them any money.

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer

3bladz
Explorer
Explorer
What is warrior lifestyles doing?
03 F350 CC 7.3
07 WW 3305LE 5er

derwud
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
Glendale International files bankruptcy, thus I've moved the Glendale Titanium MPRV to the Going out of Business section until more details come about.

That sucks.... I really like their trailers!!

As for the Curtis dunes, the company went out of business in like 03 - 04. Most parts are pretty generic, so any RV place should be able to find what you are looking for..
2005 Nissan Titan CC SE 4x4, 2006 Weekend Warrior FS2300
2 Quads, 2 Motorcycle and a '06 Rhino
1 Patient Wife, 1 Crazy child, 1 sweet baby.
RIP Bubba and Toby, we love you.

Y-Guy
I don't find Curtis on other Orphaned RV lists either, it could be that the Curtis name is just a regional brand. Take a look at the Toy Haulers from Dune Sports and see if they are the same, as I recall they put some other names on their rigs too.

What parts are you looking at replacing, most parts are fairly universal.

aeservices1
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at your complete list of Toy Haulers and had a question. I just bought a Dunes Toy Trailer and do not see it on the list. It says Dunes by Curtis on the side. I want to replace some parts on it and can not find any. Do you know who makes this Toy Hauler and is there a parts place to go. It is a 2001 Dunes. Please help.

Y-Guy
Glendale International files bankruptcy, thus I've moved the Glendale Titanium MPRV to the Going out of Business section until more details come about.

bcircus
Explorer
Explorer
Whatever happened to the Carriage C-Force? I heard a little talk about it but never have seen one.

Y-Guy
I'm pretty sure they closed down either in 07 or maybe later. I'm not finding any corporate website a this time.

JMT2
Explorer
Explorer
What happened to santek? *SP*

They made some nice custom haulers... Dont know if they are still in biz

Y-Guy
Thanks for the updates, I've update the list and removed a few that are gone now.

rmvand
Explorer
Explorer
Don't think this one is very old but Starcraft RV builds the RockStar Fifth wheel.

TF36DSMatt
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like the KZ Escalade Sportster and New Vision are both gone from the KZ website.