cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toy Hauler Member Map

dedmiston
So there's been a lot of discussion lately about where the Toy Hauler members live. I'm a visual guy though, so a picture is worth a thousand words.

I created a public Google Map that any of you can edit. Please sign on drop a pin on the map showing where you live.

My only two requests are:

* Please include your RV.NET user name
* Please don't add yourself if you're not a regular on the Toy Hauler forum. (Lurkers are OK too)

Hopefully this works out and isn't too lame. Diirk did the same thing a few years ago with a Frapper map and it was pretty cool (but now out of date).

GOOGLE MAPS LINK: http://goo.gl/mo5f

Please post a note here and bump the thread when you add yourself to the map.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230
205 REPLIES 205

jim87vette
Explorer
Explorer
Doughboy12 wrote:
This is perfect...for the thieves looking for an easy score over the weekend!!!
Sorry to burst your bubble but in this day and age why in the world would you even have a fleeting thought that this is a good idea. Thief to self: "Lets see, so and so just told everyone they are going to the desert for the weekend, lets see if they told us where they live on this great map…Bingo, easy pickins…lol."
I for one will NOT be taking part but you all go ahead.

I didnt think it was on exact property line?Does my house address show up..I am trying to see if it does.I will take down if it shows my street address?
08 GMC 3500 Dually Duramax
96 Chevy 2500 6.5
05 Yamaha Rhino
04 Gearbox 335FS 5er 14k wet

BobWanderer
Explorer
Explorer
If some "low life thief" stops by while were out of town, we have the T V and T H and toys with us 🙂

Insurance covers the rest.

In our "Hood", I worry more about some of the locals seeing our rig going down the street on a Friday knowing we will be gone for a few days :M

edit:
By the way I moved the pin to my work location, RPD and CHP have offices on the other corners !!
2008 GMC 2500HD 4X4 DMAX CC
2004 Thor Wanderer Wagon 247WTB
2006 TE450 Husky
2007 Rhino Sport Edition

jim87vette
Explorer
Explorer
I did it but it says Placemark 6 instead of jim87vette ?

Ok fixed it.
08 GMC 3500 Dually Duramax
96 Chevy 2500 6.5
05 Yamaha Rhino
04 Gearbox 335FS 5er 14k wet

jackxclan
Explorer
Explorer
We have a prison close to here I'll put my marker there :R

graphite 2018 2500 long bed duramax
blue 06 Ragen fa 3405 800 watt 4 channel JL audio, 800 watt 1 channel orion mono block,6x9 mbQuart, 6.5 infinity and 10 inch kicker sub
red rzr 900

HOOLIGAN # 385

Y-Guy
I'm in, you can even change the "tack" too... and like Dave said you can put the pin someplace other then your home.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

dedmiston
Doughboy12 wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble but in this day and age why in the world would you even have a fleeting thought that this is a good idea. Thief to self: "Lets see, so and so just told everyone they are going to the desert for the weekend, lets see if they told us where they live on this great map…Bingo, easy pickins…lol."

Hey Buzzkill - Don't put the pin that close to your home. :S

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Doughboy12
Explorer
Explorer

MadMav
Explorer
Explorer
Got it.

Mav
"A fifth wheel trailer is a bi-level towable mobile home."

dedmiston
bcoakley wrote:
Forgive me please but how do you put a pin on the map?

There should be a "Sign in" link in the top right corner. Once you sign in, you can click "Edit" to edit the map. When you're in Edit mode, you'll see a place marker tool that lets you add the pin.

It helps if you zoom in when you drop the pin. Otherwise there's no telling where the pin will go.

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

MadMav
Explorer
Explorer
I tried, but could not figure out how to drop a pin and add any of my info. Also, it has permissions for anyone to edit your instructions. Might want to change that.

Mav
"A fifth wheel trailer is a bi-level towable mobile home."

bcoakley
Explorer
Explorer
Forgive me please but how do you put a pin on the map?
2005 Ford F250 6.0 Super Duty
2007 Cyclone 3795
2008 Yamaha R6
2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Special Edition
2006 Yamaha Wolverine 450
2004 Yamaha WR450