cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1998 Lance camper power converter replacement

tomincolo
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know what a replacement converter would be for my 1998 Lance Camper?
3 REPLIES 3

StirCrazy
Nomad III
Nomad III
tomincolo wrote:
Does anyone know what a replacement converter would be for my 1998 Lance Camper?

do you just want to replace the converter section or the whole power center? with my 1991 slumberqueen it had the paramax with glass fuses and a reset breaker for AC so I did it all. I used a PD4000 series to replace mine. yes, I did have to make the opening a little bigger but I went from a single stage converter that would boil the heck out of a battery to a proper 3 stage and a filtered DC output with way more DC branches so I could run new wires for individual loads if I wanted and better AC space also.

If you just need the converter section, then you have to let us know your converter model you have now so we can cross reference it with a brand and see what will replace it. actually, if you know that you can enter it on the Progressive dynamic page, and it will tell you what will replace it. I only recommend progressive dynamics for converters as they are probably the best you can get, but there are other brands that others seem to have luck with.
2014 F350 6.7 Platinum
2016 Cougar 330RBK
1991 Slumberqueen WS100

freddypinak
Nomad
Nomad
pianotuna wrote:
tomincolo wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

This firm can help:

https://www.bestconverter.com/

+1 on this recommendation. We bought an upgrade kit for our 1998 Lance from them. Great company with good support if you have any questions about installation and setup.
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4
1998 Lance SquireLite 165

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
tomincolo wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

This firm can help:

https://www.bestconverter.com/
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.