cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2010 Keystone Outback 210RS- can't find slideout switch!

mobilefleet
Explorer
Explorer
just bought this unit at an auction and everything I research online says it should have a power rear slide operation (only has one rear slide), which makes sense because it is super hard to move by hand. I saw a label in the converter fuses area for the slide, but they hid the switch good....Only video I could find online of the same year and model,the guy panned the camera quickly but I saw it was on the wall just below the thermostat, but this one it isn't. Any ideas? Looked inside cabinets, couldn't find it
2 REPLIES 2

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
wnjj wrote:
The manual slide models have external tracks with braces that you install before you pull the slide out. There are also external latches that hold the slide in. If you don't have those it must be power.

Also, for the manual slide trailer, there are 2 brackets on the bumper to support the slide out braces that hold the manual slide out. There are also 2 handles on the rear of the slide out to grasp and pull the slide out. H E R E - slide out is a video showing where the slide out switch is located, at the 4:57 mark on the video for a power slide out and H E R E - manual slide out is a video of the trailer with the manual slide out at the 0:19 marker and again at the 3:02 marker is the controller for the MANUAL slide out, where you will notice there is NO button for the slide out, since it a manual slide out. For the power slide out there are no support brackets that attach to the bumper.

Some time between 2007 ahd 2010 Outback transitioned from manual slide to power slide and there was some overlap where both were available.

It's a great floor plan, I had a slightly larger model at one time that had a side power slide out for the couch and a manual rear slide out. The button for the side slide was at the location in the first video above.
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II
The manual slide models have external tracks with braces that you install before you pull the slide out. There are also external latches that hold the slide in. If you don't have those it must be power.