Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

add a room

schl44
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,
Are there any manufacturers that make add a rooms for truck campers? The ones I see on the net are all shown with pull type campers. Would like to find one that attaches to the back end.

Thanks, Lee
5 REPLIES 5

bob_nestor
Explorer III
Explorer III
Here's another option. It was designed for the VW Bus but they have other attachment options that could work with other vehicles.

Add-a-room

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
The only way a rear add-a-room would be practical is with the camper unloaded and lowered to the ground. Otherwise it would have to have 12' high walls in order for the door to open.

I haven't seen one marketed. Maybe this is an untapped market, but I don't think so.

If you unload your camper look into good quality pop-up shelter with side curtains. Not one of those $50 cheap ones from walmart or dick's. A good E-Z Up commercial unit is around $200 at BJ's.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

Keithmaryq
Explorer
Explorer
Northern Lite has an add-a-room option...I think it attaches to the side awning.

Keithmaryq
Explorer
Explorer
Northern Lite has an add-a-room option...I think it attaches to the side awning.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I always thought this was a great idea when I first saw it...

This would fold-up against the back of the TC when traveling...

You should be able to add-a-room to this pretty easy...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS