cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another new member

TS14fansmoke
Explorer
Explorer
Decided to join today even though I have been reading and learning lots from these boards in the past 8 months.We bought our first travel trailer last August and have towed it to some NASCAR races and down to Florida to Fort Wilderness.We have a 2012 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 305RKS and loving every minute we are out in it.
28 REPLIES 28

GilliedogKiwi
Explorer
Explorer
DarylSue wrote:
Welcome aboard:)

Please do tell, how did you get the map on there and put in all the places you have been?

We have a 2011 Jayflight with Reese WDCam hitch and love it. We brought it to Florida from Illinois this year.

Angela
KiwiNZ - On the Road Again...

DarylSue
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome aboard:)
Daryl/Sue, part time kids and 2 GC

2013 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE
2012 Chevy Silverado CC 4x4
w/HD tow pkg.
Voyager BC
Reese Dual Cam/WD

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
Great to see you joined! Now don't be shy and make sure you answer some of the questions you see around the different forums. It's always nice to hear from different perspectives rather than the same old forum answers that people have grown used to(:
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

Oaklevel
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome.............We are near Martinsville..... If you have any issues with your camper while here ECONO RV on Rt 220 north of town are the greatest, most honest, dealer to work with.........

TS14fansmoke
Explorer
Explorer
First off,thanks for the welcome.I am learning new things all the time from this forum(I think my husband is getting tired of hearing about,lol)

nohurry,for me ,it's the 14 and Smoke!

DE88ROX,we got to both Michigan weekends.One of the reasons we bought our trailer was to be able to enjoy the races.We also took it to the Charlotte and Martinsville fall races last year.

dennisgt60
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! Warning....this site is (good) habit forming!!!
2012 F-250 XLT, 6.2L, 4x4, CC, Standard Bed, 10,000lb. GVWR, 3.73 Axle.
Truck CAT Wt. 7,120 lbs.
Stated payload max. 2,881 lbs.
2015 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8282ws.

DE88ROX
Explorer
Explorer
From one Starcraft owner to the other....Welcome to the forum!!

P.S. Is it safe to assume you go to MIS?
[COLOR=]TV- 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 EXT. cab
TT- 2012 Starcraft Autumn Ridge235fb

nohurry
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! Glad you decided to join up and enjoy learning and sharing your thoughts and experience to the RVing world. Oh and uh.......GO #99!!
Carl
2007 National RV, Sea Breeze

eartha
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome All, Spring is in the air and camping is on its way. It is going to be a great Season. We are looking forward to a trip next week. Happy Trails.:)
Thor 2017. Class C

trailerbroker
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome! I just joined today as well and have already had a healthy dose of some fantastic advice. It's a good place to be for sure. Looking forward to getting to know some of you all.
=============
Sean H.
2013 Ram 1500 w/ 2013 Dutchman Aerolite

texasclarks
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the board. Glad you decided to join and not just lurk from the outside.

Like others have said enjoy and explore. The information is plentiful if you look.
Posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as endorsement or recommendations. YMMV!

Steven & Stacie, plus 2 ('02 & '07)
'04 Suburban 2500, Quad Seats, 8.1L, 3.73
'09 Rockwood 8313SS

Texas not just a State, but a State of mind!

dmctlc
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum and like others have said you can find out a lot from the postings and it's like have Subject Matter experts always available when you need some help to answer a question not just on your TT but your TV and other things.
Dana & wife Terri
Daughter - Stephanie
Granddaughter - Callie (9 y/o)
Son - Phillip
Granddaughter - Charlotte (1 1/2 y/o)
American Cocker Spaniel- Shadow
2018 Georgetown Series 5 GT5 31L5

pchartrand
Explorer II
Explorer II
First off, welcome! Glade to see you are now a full on member. So I did not know much about the Starcraft Autumn Ridge, so I looked it up quick.... That's a pretty nice looking trailer, the inside really looks nice! I can see why your enjoying it so much..

Happy Camping,
Pat
2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR
2017 Chevy Colorado (Duramax)

GilliedogKiwi
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome. Yes you can learn a lot on this forum and its fun too.

Sounds like a fun trip. We towed our trailer down to Florida with us last December and have done a few trips around the place. We are hoping to get up to the Orlando area again next month and will head home sometime in May.

Angela
KiwiNZ - On the Road Again...