cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody on here in Missoula?

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
I was driving through Missoula and ran across this rig. Just wondering if it was anyone who comes on here.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member
3 REPLIES 3

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
westernrvparkowner wrote:
RoyB wrote:
Probably part of the Bakken Oil Fields Boom crowd. We was up in those parts on a couple of work trips and you couldn't find a place to stay anywhere around those parts... All filled up with Oil Field dudes... Campers everywhere...

Roy Ken
The Bakken fields are 500+ miles away from Missoula. And the production explosion in that area has slowed to the point the Man Camps are pretty much gone and there is enough normal housing for the workers. The Boom is over for now.

It certainly was nightmare just a few years ago... We was up in the Fortuna ND area and into the NE part of Montana as well running some DOD communication surveys... We was suppose to go to CUTBANK,MT for more surveys but pulled out and let some of the others do that one haha... All of the north Air Force Radar stations are long gone now...

Thanks for the info...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

westernrvparkow
Explorer
Explorer
RoyB wrote:
Probably part of the Bakken Oil Fields Boom crowd. We was up in those parts on a couple of work trips and you couldn't find a place to stay anywhere around those parts... All filled up with Oil Field dudes... Campers everywhere...

Roy Ken
The Bakken fields are 500+ miles away from Missoula. And the production explosion in that area has slowed to the point the Man Camps are pretty much gone and there is enough normal housing for the workers. The Boom is over for now.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS