cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

axle allighment???? and new tires

tunatundra
Explorer
Explorer
My neighbor and I were looking at my tires on my 27 TT and noticed the curb side front tire was wearing alot on the outside. The wear is very prominate yet tread on the rest of the tire is still good. We did not notice any of the other 3 tires with unusual wear. From what I have read here the wear pattern would indicate axle alignment? What are my options for alignment, 1. "regular" tire shop, 2.trailer shop or 3. RV repair shop. Is there anything I could do? Naturally I need this fixed before new rubber is put on. Appreciate your input and especially from those who have gone through the same thing.
Rusty & Lana
2017 Cougar 333MKS
2016 F250 Diesel
3 REPLIES 3

spike99
Explorer
Explorer
Suggest calling different auto and trailer shops in your area - for do-ability and price quote (for RV axle re-alignment). Yellow Pages or Google search is good search tool.

If wondering, many RV Repair places don't do their own axle alignments. They sub contract the job to a regional trailer alignment shop. And, they charge mark-up. Thus, always best to ask if "they" do their own axle alignments.

FastEagle
Explorer
Explorer
You can use the information in the reference to do a quick check on alignment.

Click Here

FastEafle

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Find a commercial trqiler sh and give them a call.