Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

My 01 Yukon And Our Former TV and TT

My 01 Yukon soon to be TV and our Former TV 92 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 and 84 Sunline 21' TT I know the 4.0 was small and people thought is was crazy but I towed the TT with it from PA to SC through the Blizzard the east coast had a couple years ago that s...

saboken by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas in Florida

Spur of the moment decision, but we just booked a week's stay at the Pine Island KOA. I am going to drive down with the TC at least a day before my wife and daughter fly down. Our little one is only four, so sixteen-plus hours in the truck would h...

Wardster by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

09 F150 downshifting

I'm getting ready to pickup our new travel trailer next week. I have a FX4 with supercab, tow package, 5.4 V8. I put new tires on Goodyear dealer put G load rating on, might be overkill. I put aftermarket power fold tow mirrors on, and most recently ...

Mrbillsa by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Need advice before I pick up my TT It's a 750 tow

Hi I have a lot of experience towing cars with medium duty trucks but I am just about to hopefully go full time in a 2005 Gulf stream Conquest 30bhs my tow vehicle is a 2001 GMC YUKON XL slt it has the factory tow package with the factory Trans coole...

saboken by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

MD trucks

Where is a good place to look for used mdt ? Is there a good place to find information such as blue book values and just general information? I am looking for a bigger truck to pull my toyhauler than the dually. I think it will give me a greater marg...

Atwood Jack Switch Light Won't Stay Lit

Hey all,Anyone ever had this problem? The light on the Atwood jack switch near the floor in my Lance Camper won't stay lit. I am hooked up to full power. I have replaced the switch, the problem is still there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

omiles by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

TC and toys

How many out there use a side by side or 4 wheeler for fun while camping? just doing some expensive thinking. We already have a trailer so seems like a good idea with a national forest close with easy trails. I think it would be easy, clean fun.

lap527 by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

2013-14 F-150 FX4 Payload?

I went an looked at a loaded 2013 Supercrew 5.5' bed 4x4 ecoboost F-150. I really liked the vehicle until I say the yellow payload sticker was on 1,150 pounds. Why is it so low?I looked at a 6.2 liter Platinum model with all of the goodies and it had...

Considering new 2016 Big Foot 25C9.4 for short bed

Does anyone have a newer Big Foot 25C9.4SB? I haven't seen one in person but right now I think it's what I want, but it's a long drive to see one at a dealer in Colorado. There are some things I would miss from our Alpenlite, such as the jalousy wind...

Ram 3.0 diesel cheaper to own

Not a very informative article but it is interesting that a the diesel version is cheaper to own than the gasser.http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2016/12/ram-1500-dominates-cost-of-ownership-diesel-analysis.html

TV Tires..Rough riding

This year I had to buy a TV to replace a totaled truck. The totaled truck was a 2002 F-250 that had Les Schwab Wild Country tires on it.. The truck rode smooth and road noise was minimal.. the replacement truck is a 2006 F-250 that came with relativ...

DD716TED by Explorer
  • 47 replies
  • 0 likes

LT265 vs LT275

What would the pros and cons be to changing my tire size on my 2013 GMC 2500HD diesel from an LT265/70R18 to an LT275/70R18? I'm looking at doing this due to cost only. I can get a very good price on the LT275 Goodyear tire. I know it will change my ...

jstaffon by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Diesel Tuner

I am in search of info or reviews on a tuner for my 2015 Ram 2500 6.7, I do not want a hot rod just more efficient when towing. I live in California and do have an extended warranty so with that in mind any information will be appreciated. ThanksTurl...

Diesel Batteries---$150-$200 . . . X2---ouch!!

Yes, I was aware my truck had two batteries when I bought it, but honestly, never gave it much thought at the time. Kinda just made a mental note about the $100-$150 fuel filters, larger E-rated tires, and the 3-4 quarts of extra oil. While helpin...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 78 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover

Craigslist find-brand new Adco cover for a class C motorhome the same length as my travel trailer. I'm pretty confident this would fit well...any thoughts?Only asking $75, so I think I want to jump on it.