Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Generator start leads

So... fixin' to do some electrical upgrades to our TC - LiFePO4 batteries, DC-DC charger, solar... "the usual" ??One part that has me scratching my head a bit is the starter leads for the generator. Yes, I realize the goal is to not have to use it......

memilanuk by Explorer II
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

At least I was honest

Last Monday I made a impulse purchase on the way home from my seasonal. I wanted a small trailer for overnights and happened upon a Jayco dealer that had what I wanted. From the time I stopped to check it out until purchase was about 10 minutes. I w...

Winterizing black and gray tanks

Hi Folks. 'Been RVing for a dozen years in the freezing north, and never really worried about this, or seen anything written or found searching. Do you think the black and gray should be completely drained, or tank chemicals in as usual (plus whateve...

lison by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

2021 F-150 Brake Controller problems

Long version of what is going on for a bunch of us is here:https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/trailer-brake-not-working.3039/Short version is that there is an intermittent issue with the TBC not working either at the start of the trip of randoml...

a-d-s by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solar Wiring Diagram for Review

Hi guys , hope all is well. Im in the process of upgrading my solar system , with the help of the DIY solar forum online ive been able to create this preliminary diagram but im still a little confused about how the existing ac/dc panel will be wired ...

Ordered Host cascade today

We finished up the order on friday and I called this am to confirm. D&H then sent it off to the factory. I think it might be awhile but who knows. My wife really like the bathroom setup in the cascade. Looking forward to it.

zb39 by Explorer
  • 62 replies
  • 0 likes

Why ? trailer jacks so tall ?

Many complain that they can not open the tailgate on their pickup while hitched to their trailer . Me too ! My jack is ten or eleven inches taller than needs to be ! Probably the same for most of you .

New TT Tires

Hey everyone,Picking up a new to us, 2017 Airstream 28 RB. Tires on the TT are original and they have agreed to pay half for 4 new tires. They’re suggesting Goodyear Endurance tires for about $212 each.I’ve used Goodyear Marathons before without any ...

Deano_1 by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

No start

Have a 2019 Chevy 2500 hd , sometimes when I turn the key on to start , have nothing. When I turn the key off and on and take it out of park , all my dash lights come on than it will start. Any help?

Extended warranty experiences

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience as I have with regard to extended warranty and roadside assistance.   Here's my story... I purchased my TC at a well known, very large dealer in mid May 2021. After the camper was all check...

trailer saved the day

My better half was dying her hair and had just gotten the shower to the perfect temperature to rinse the dye out when the water just stopped! She quickly threw on a few towels and scurried out to the trailer where I was working and asked if we had wa...

afidel by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes