Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Water Heater Question

Haven't posted for a while, which is probably a good thing since it means the RV has been working and I haven't needed all the good advice offered here!On our final few days of camping, the red 'warning' light came on the hot water switch and the hea...

Howie3 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

weight question

In looking at the door stickers on my truck I am a little confused.The sticker that has the tire info states never exceed 3,720lbs payload. Trailering info sticker states same thing for max payload.But then the J2807 ratings part states max tongue we...

SUMRX4 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

SUV for pulling hybrid

Hey everyone! My family and I are looking at getting a hybrid camper for our growing family in the next few years. Right now it’s my wife and I and our two kids (2 and 1) with another one on the way. We plan on having one more and so that’s why we wo...

How to remove the shower door

The shower in my 2018 25Y is a SEA NEO Angle A025.My shower door is difficult to close and destroys the gasket on the bottom because it in not plumb and rubs against the sill at the bottom of the non-hinge side. I have directions on adjusting the doo...

Suggestion needed ASAP

Hello I'm new to this forum and new to the rv society, but I really need to ask question someone who has done that before.I have some land in the forest and want to build something there, now it's 2hrs away from the city so If I can sleep there over...

Contracting out for re-caulking

I’m trying to decide how to approach the storage of our 2009 Lance 1055. I’m no longer able to climb on top or access high up the sides or nose to re-caulk it. I also can’t put on and take off a cover. Recently I had posted a question about putting u...

gvgeode by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Kingsport (by Gulfstream) TT owners beware!

We have a 2011 Kingsport 288RLs (by Gulfstream Coach, Inc)Recently, while cleaning the trailer, I discovered a soft spot in the roof just in front of the front vent (over the bedroom). There is no leak showing inside, so I assumed it was a pinhole le...

Can I Use Gear Oil On Dual Cam

Can I use an 80W90 gear oil to lubricate the trunnion pivot points & cams on Reese Dual Cam? Reese says grease on cams is okay if close to 1200lbs hitch weight. I'm about 1,150lbs. Thanks.

Arn by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes