Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tire pressure

I usually check my tire pressure a day or two before we head out on a trip. Wondering when others check theirs.

19.5 tires running mixed brands and ratings

I've got 19.5 (225 70 R19.5) tires on my 2008 GMC 2500. I'm currently running Continental HSR in the front and HDR in the rear. Theses are H load range rated tires.I can get a fantastic deal on 2 Goodyear G load range rated all position tires. My que...

Offroad Travel Trailers in the US?

My favorite type of camping is in the middle of nowhere, away from everyone else. This often means travel over hundreds of miles off road. I'm not talking a dirt road you could take a prius on, but a road that requires some clearance. Think rocks the...

TV tire query

It's time for tires for my GMC 2500 4wd gasWe pull a 7,000 lb 5thLocal shop promotes the Cooper brand , made in USA , good prices We Have run them on our Jeep with good successAny input on Cooper or your fav TV tire brand would be appreciatedThanks

Bigfoot shower drain

Has anyone replaced the drain in the shower floor of a Bigfoot camper? If so can you advise RE parts?I have a 2006 10.6, dry bath (enclosed shower). We have had it for 5 or so years and this was the first time I used the shower. When I went outsid...

umpqua by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

1979 Terry Taurus by Fleetwood

So far, so good, but may be stumped now. It has new tires by previous owner. We have replaced the roof all vent covers and the damage from leaking to the bathroom ceiling. Water lines were leaky at almost every joint. We are replacing those little ...

Keeping camper plugged in at home

Okay so here's the question, when we are home I park the camper in the driveway and plug it in. Keeping the fridge running and the Air set on about 80 just to keep it from getting too stuffy in there, is this a good idea or is it better to leave ever...

Car (truck) cover

There was a post here about car covers several weeks ago and the name Empire Covers came up. I went online and ordered the best cover they offered for my GMC crew cab. I got a very reasonable price with the 45% discount that they offered. Everything ...

IBcarguy by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Quality travel trailer

Hi folks, long time member, been a while since I have posted.So if I were looking for a trailer to replace my sunline what might I select? I am just looking for opinions that may get me thinking somewhere I have not yet considered.I am not looking...

shelbyd by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Palomino canvas attachment

Yesterday as I was getting ready to lower the roof on my 2000 Palomino, I noticed the canvas looked like it was hanging strangely on one side.I went inside, and found that the canvas had popped out of the track along the roof.It appears that the canv...

mkirsch by Nomad II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

tounge jack

I have a brand new T.T. when it was delivered to my driveway,while unhitching, the electric tounge kept stopping and would have to wait maybe 10-15 seconds to proceed to start again. The person who delivered it said this is normal? I was leveling it ...

2003 Lance 1161 PROJECT

This is my 2003 Lance 1161, Fully loaded with generator, satellite dish, solar panel, I just bought this wonderful lance last week, knowing it has front bunk problems. I paid 3200.00 so im very excited that there is no other rot except what is in the...