Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Over door towel hanger

I was looking for the person who had the plastic over the door organizer that was holding towels & toilet paper & where you got it? Thank you

maryj by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad smell by dump valve

We have a Jayco trailer with the four season package (it's insulated underneath) and now we have a bad small, somewhat sewer-like, near the dump valve (sewer hook-up). We have flushed the trailer black holding tank several times and dump it after eve...

rberg by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question 1 - Air conditioner struggles to cool camper

Had an interesting weekend so question 1 of 2.Our trailer in my sig was struggling to keep cool.In Toronto it hit 86F (30C). The trailer was parked between two medium sized trees so go SOME shade. Our Air conditioning unit was really struggling. I us...

samhain7 by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

need a battery charger

I need a battery charger for my 6volts. Any suggestions? I've heard the Schumacher brand is decent and have seen reviews of the SC-10030 A model. It seems to be decent, but with anything some bad reviews also. Any suggestions from the pros? Than...

moving to Georgia

Wife wants to move from Texas to Georgia to be closer to family. I have a M/H that is 16 yrs old and was wondering about the taxes and license fees in Georgia for my coach and cars. A2015 Ford Edge and a 2003 Honda CRV.Thanks for any input.Busyguy

busyguy by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Open Reefer Grille

I have a Norcold refrigerator on my new WC 840 and want to open the exterior plastic grille to inspect the innards. Will be installing some Camco insect screens soon and would like to know how to open it without breaking the fasteners. Plus, enquirin...

Led wedge bulb recommendation?

Just got my order of 20 of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0154FTFAQ/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1They aren't as bright as the stock ones so they are probably going back. I'd also prefer the warm white too. Instead of continuing buying and retu...

al7601 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

our "new to us shed"

or otherwise called the "garage majal".We moved to a new house in March and it came with the most amazing shed. Although I feel bad about calling it that. It has a huge woodworking shop and a huge bay for the boat and TC. It has what was used as a...

Brake Adjustment

Just sold my old TT and now have a newer/bigger one. Seems that I am not getting as much help from the TT with stopping as I did before with the old one. Obviously more weight would effect this, but I have increased the output to my Prodigy controll...

Brockc by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

BOY I REALLY DID IT NOW!!

Well I think I am in a pickle. While I was d checking my wheels logs to make sure they where tight, I notice that 2 of the wheel logs on one wheel (Not the thread ) Just the nuts are striped this are made of aluminum. My question is if I do get a fla...

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Lance TC Electrical Systems?

Hi Guys, I have a used Squire 3000 I just picked up and my last rig was a 4000. I am a little puzzled about the house battery system.This rig came with solar for the house batt but when I plug in a small common household fan, the shore power has to ...

Trailer vs Tow Vehicle Weight...would I be OK?

The wife and I are looking for a new trailer with a bigger bedroom and I wanted to see what everyone's opinion on this combination was as, like most, the whole weight game kinda confuses me somewhat. I have a 2012 Ram 3500 Laramie HD with the 6.7 HO ...

boonie by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

GM 5.3 engine

After towing for 26 years with a 1965 Chevy Van (w/292-TH350), DW and I are getting too old to put up with 100 degree temps in it cause it has no air.So we bought a pristine '04 Envoy 4.2 to tow our '04 Tahoe Lite (22'). Since this "lite" TT weighs ...

LVJJJ by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Route option?

We are leaving Beaumont, Tx tomorrow headed east. I'm looking for an optional route other than I 10. We want to pick up I 12 in Baton Rouge. Has anyone traveled on Route 190 as an option and if so could you recommend it??