Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Looking at new a/c units, recommendations?

I'm looking at new rooftop a/c's for my trailer-2013 Jayco 33BHTS. It has one 15k btu Coleman Mach rooftop ducted a/c and the camper is 30amp. We camp in the south and we use it a lot-over 100 days/nights a year. We have had the camper 3.5 years a...

dragr1 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Outdoors RV factory tour?

I've about a few folks that have done a factory tour at Nash/Outdoors RV in La Grande Or. We're going from BC to Vegas and back this summer and with a very slight adjustment in our return trip can go through La Grande.I can't see where they indicate...

Bigger tires? Where do they make a difference

I have a 2012 Ford F-350. According to the sticker on my frame the tires (LT 245 75 R17E) have certain weight ratings......I have LT 275 70 R18E tires on my truck. Due to the bigger tires, does this change any of the weight rating and if so which o...

Question to all Vision 19.5 wheel users

I was doing my pre-camper load up tire pressure ,check lug nuts torque etc. when I came to 2 lugs that didn't seem right. I was not able to get them to spec's. As it turned out it appears that the shop that did my front end alignment over tightened t...

Pulled the trigger

Finally found a trailer I wanted at a price I could live with only 850 mi from me LOL. I will pick up my new ,to me ,trailer, a 2015 Arctic Fox 25Y , next Saturday and pull her home Sunday and Monday. I have been looking for a long time and almost bo...

Bobj616 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is ram air suspension needed?

After a long time looking and researching we are probably going to order a a 2016 ram 2500 cc.lb.next week,question is ,is the ram air suspension option needed? we will be getting a 41'foot 5th wheel down the road.

ST225/75R15 Trailer Tires

First of all, please forgive me for intruding in the TT forum, but I need to help out some friends. They have a TT that came from the factory with cheap Chinese Brand X (she didn't say) ST225/75R15D tires, and they've had 3 tire failures on one trip...

RustyJC by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

In search of large family Bunkhouse

Hey,Our family has grown to 8, and need a very large bunkhouse with dual bunks. I've been looking everywhere and just can not find anything that really fits the need. Any one have 6 large kids (4 boys / 2 girls) with 3 large dogs..

jadcox by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-emissions diesel trucks seen high priced to me.

While looking for a diesel tow vehicle, made before 2008, called apre-emissions truck. I noticed the prices are very high. Both 3500& heavier, like the Freightliner M2 Sportchassis. The 3500 trucks would have over 100K miles and they would still want...

DougCP by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Tow vehicle question?

I am considering a 2015 F250 for a tow vehicle to pull a 14000LB 5er;it is a 4wheel drive with single rear wheels,automatic trans.and standard triton engine,short bed;any thoughts on this would be appreciated;;;Tom

1999 fleetwood hybrid rotted floor

[img][/img]well been awhile since I had anything to post until I opened the trailer a few weeks ago, not good, floor is shot, I am going to try to rebuild it over the next few weeks, if anyone has any help or suggestion's or tips they would like to p...

Creekside 26 RLS - potential problem?

We are trading our wonderful, old TT shown in my signature. Been a great TT for us, but it's old and time to move on. We are scheduled to trade it in for a new Creekside 26RLS on June 1. Yesterday we went to the dealership with our tape measure to ma...

jamesu by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

What Is My Tongue Weight Given These Weight Slips

I recently weighed my trailer and pickup before I moved for the summer and while the trailer was heavily loaded. I have 2 weight slips, one is just the pickup and the other is with the pickup hooked to the trailer. From what I see the tongue weight o...