Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Avenger ATI 27DBS Hitch Weight

My wife and I are looking to purchase our first TT and have settled on the Avenger ATI 27DBS. I'm in the process of doing all of my homework and working through all of the math to make sure my TV will be handle the TT. The brochure states the dry w...

Riding While Towing

I know it is illegal, but I am thinking of getting a travel trailer and wondered how much of a concern it really was and if you do it anyway.Thanks in advance.

Question for people who store TT away from home

I've got my TT parked at a storage lot a few miles from house. I winterized it in November before it got very cold and now we are going to start getting ready to camp again. We are leaving the first week of March for our first trip of the year. My qu...

Crambo by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

2006 Dodge 3500 with GPS and Sirius.Need help

I have this truck and enjoy the Sirius radio especially while traveling. The problem is there are some new stations which I can not get and I am wanting to find out how I can start getting. The stations are not the premium one just the ones I can get...

TCINTN by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Table woes..

We have a double post table that connects in the floor. We neverbeen happy with it.We were at a trailer show, like dreaming, this weekend. We saw the grand design RV series which has a free standing diner table. I got thinking since I am a avid wo...

2004 Tahoe california lite 21-sd

I'm new to the travel trailer way of camping and just bought a 2004 Tahoe california by thor Lite Series M-21 SD. Its pretty clean inside and out and doesn't have any weird smells and doesn't look abused. I'm having a hard time finding specs on this ...

2bearms by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery not charging from the truck

Currently in Costa Rica and the house battery (AGM deep cycle) is not getting enough charge to last through the night. I have a 135w solar charging it through the day but only getting a reading of 12.15 from the terminals. With the car running, this ...

Wifi enhancement

Been looking all over searching for the best route for wifi enhancement. I have right now an Alfa wifi booster inside with an 11" 9DBI wifi booster antenna outside. This weekend was our first trip with this setup and I had really good wifi reception ...

timc1207 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Lance Owners - Question on Ground Clearance

I am seriously considering the purchase of a Lance 2285.I have an RV pad along the side of my house. It does have a slight incline from the street and then levels out at the top of the pad. One side of the entry ramp is slightly steeper then the o...

Gordon_R by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Evergreen EverLite vs. Coachmen APEX help

Hi RVers!So I am finally ready to purchase a travel trailer, and my choices have come down to a 2011 Evergreen Ever-Lite 31 BHS and a 2014 Coachmen Apex 268BHS. Both of them are VERY LIGHTLY USED, if at all. Both of them will suit our needs pretty we...

Gall Boys trying the Caravan Torture test

After a four year wait the much-anticipated 10th video adventure from the testosterone-filled family behind Queensland’s Kedron Caravans is set to hit the shelves.This time the intrepid crew – father Barry and his four sons, Peter, Glen, David and As...

I want one...!

Saw this in the parking lot today. The owner was just leaving so I only had a few seconds to snap some images. I would have like to look closer and chat things TC:

d3500ram by Explorer III
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes