Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Towing multiple trailers

I live in Ontario, Canada and I know that in this province, it is legal to tow 2 trailer so long as the total length is not over 75 feet.Does anyone know about the rest of Canada?What about the New England states?NY state?Ohio?Michigan?

Fully loaded 1/2T Ram?

Spotted this half ton Ram carrying a sizable truck camper in ZionDidn't manage to see it without the supports deployed, or meet the occupants. I wanted to ask if any mods were made on the rear end to bolster load support. I know the coil spring suspe...

Death Valley Daze part 1

The title sums it up, what an excellent adventure. Our original plan was to go snowshoeing in Yosemite for Christmas but the weather forecast kept changing from snow to rain and back. Neither Ruth nor I were that interested in Wet dogs, and valley ...

Buzzcut1 by Nomad II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Lance roof solar plug question

I recently bought a 2010 Lance 830 and love the camper so far! I'm trying to add a solar panel in-between snow storms (as we're taking a road trip for New Year's) and currently trying to figure out the plug on the roof (it's pre-wired for solar and I...

pvalchev by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Gas Line To Stove

I have removed the Atwood cooktop/oven combo from the camper (we never used the oven and I am installing drawers in the space) and will be installing just an Atwood gas cooktop. The gas line connects exactly the same way. My question is how do I co...

dmullen by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

1940 Willys diesel COE...

I saw this last night, not sure if this has been posted before, I do not frequent this subforum but a search did not show it, so here goes...This tow vehicle was built for pulling a 5'er. The video posted is the last in a series of 14, you can go b...

d3500ram by Explorer III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

2013 Ram battery

It appears the batteries went bad today in my 2013 Ram 3500 Cummins. Maybe I'm mistaken but shouldn't batteries last more than 2 and a half years? Especially here in Florida where we don't have much cold weather. I noticed the last few days that it c...

bighog01 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Help locating a leak

Hey folks. I'm looking for some help from those that have dealt with this or something similar. I just bought this trailer and was aware of the leak. I got a heck of a deal because of the leak and damage. I initially thought it was coming from the ...

Truck Camper Extra Battery Install

Hello,I recently got myself a used 70-something 9 foot truck camper and purchased a deep cycle battery for when I am camping with no hookups. Thing is, after looking under the sink I can't seem to be able to figure out how to hook up the battery to i...

lost a wheel and tire

Got home last night from a long weekend trip for New Years. Realized when I started to back into the driveway that I was missing the rear tire and wheel on the passenger side--all the lug studs were sheared off. Had nothing strange on the drive hom...

What to buy...I need a little advice!

I am buying my 1st RV, and have done lots of looking and thinking but have a basic decision I need help with.My wife and I plan to spend 2-4 months on the road each summer once she retires next year. I have been planning to buy a 26' TT with an unl...

rfloyd99 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes