Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Battery Load Tester

The motor on my 2005 Dodge diesel was not kicking over as fast as it had been the last few days.got back from Christmas vacation and it would not start,I disconnected each positive lead from the batteries and charged up each battery.next day took it ...

Suspension

The suspension on my 2015 Nash 22H needed to be completely replaced.The equalizers were cracked, the shackle bolt holes were oval, the spring bushings were worn out, the bolts showed wear patterns on one side and the springs were almost flat.I was 50...

zolie by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Ultra light TT brands

Still on my quest to find the right TT for me. Towing with a 3500 capacity RAV4 v6, I'm currently looking into ultra light trailers such as keystone bullets and camplites. any experience with these or similar TT's 3k or less?*edit to add I am looking...

Zebedee by Explorer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Camper travel trailer noob questions

About to pull the trigger on a 2016 Dutchman Aerolite 292 DBHS. http://www.dutchmen.com/aerolite/floorplans-and-pictures/floorplan-details?modelId=22695I'm hoping I got a good deal at 31950 out the door. This one has the 50 amp service and all option...

TT mods

Just got back from Lowes looking at tile for home remod project. While there I came across the peel and stick backsplash tile and my DW was like we should do that in our trailer. Our immediately went to RV.net and showed here some of the back splashe...

Did I dodge a bullet?

Kids slept in tt over Xmas. Winterized of course. Turned on water heater instead of lights by accident and I caught it today when I got the bedding. Removed access cover to check the element and the tank was hot, no water in it. Do I consider myself ...

TC's making inroads in Florida

Just got back from our yearly trip to West Palm Beach Fl.Usually I only see only one TC the entire trip - mine.This time I saw 4 of them (including mine) all in the same campground!Also - a shout out to msiminoff - he was one of them!

First real pull with 2015 and 5th wheel.

We are in route to Arizona and our mid sized 29' 5th wheel is load to the gills and along with the boxes in the truck. Our GCW is 22,050. On flat roads towing 60-63 we are averaging 12-12.25 MPG. Rear axle on truck is at a surprising 6750 with empty ...

Me_Again by Explorer II
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

F-250/F-350?

Anyone know the difference between an F-250 and F-350? The tow ratings are pretty much exactly the same? Any important differences in the build quality?

Cracked Chevy Bed

Anyone experienced this? I found two cracks about 4" forward of the tailgate about 6" in from the sides. The picture is the Passenger side with the Driver side crack about an 1" long, but in the same place. The TC combination in my sig line has been...

CAJW by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes