Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

NEWBEE NEEDS ADVICE!!!

So, my wife and I have been looking for a travel trailer for approximately 8-10 months. We recently found a 2014 22' Dutchman Kodiak for a awesome price. The dry weight is approximately 4500 pounds. My concern is my vehicle that I would be towing it ...

Question about propane tanks

Hey guys, I am baffled .. I have a jayco eagle with 2 7 gallon propane tanks. I have been filling both at the same time and the one on the left (also the one I use first) seems to get used up in just a few days then once I switch to the right tank, i...

jeromys by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

remember when

I started driving in the late 50's so I grew up with the muscle cars of the 60's and 70's. I never had a true muscle car but did have some big V8's. Back then you either had a stick or a 3 speed automatic. With the automatic I remember, and a few t...

Rich_Mar by Explorer
  • 103 replies
  • 0 likes

VW/Audi

This is going to hurt the bottom line a bit! So wonder how the fix will affect their fuel mileage and used car prices? LINKThe Environmental Protection Agency and California issued a notice of violation of the Clean Air Act to Volkswagen Friday over ...

Arctic Fox 27T switch help

Hey all...We recently got a 2007 AF27T trailer...There is a standard wall switch on the side of the lower cabinet, to your right as you're standing at the sink...Can anyone tell me what it is for..??..I can not find anything that it operates...Thanks...

Lindbergh's TT With Turning Axle

Just curious, I'm no engineer. I read this article this morning and it shows Lindberg's travel trailer with a front and rear axle. It states it created stability similar to a car or motorhome. Why wasn't that an idea that is used today? Am I miss...

2015 GM Dually GVW question

Okay, so color me or my co-worker stupid here, but have a question about this truck. Co-worker bought a '15 GMC dually, 4wd, crew cab with the intention of hauling used cars around and personal use. Says the data label says truck GVW is 13,000+. Now ...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

12v vs 6v

Recently bought our first travel trailer, and it has been quite the education, including understanding the dual electrical system. One thing I am thinking about doing is adding a 2d battery. I have a 12V of uncertain age (appears to be no more than...

TBammer by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The other TC photo contest

Truck Camper Adventure currently has a TC photo contest going on. This is another opportunity for us TCers show off our rigs and photographic skills.Yes, I've submitted my photos.

Weird battery power problem

Hi all. I have a 2012 Arctic Fox 1150 with two group 29 batteries. Also have a 240 w solar panel. Have always had weird problems, like not being able to run all 4 jacks at the same time - a relay (or breaker) would kick out, then reset itself with an...

Mogy by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes