Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Canyon Cat Backer

Does anyone know what kind and size backer that Palomino installs in their Canyon Cat trailers to support a television mount? Apparently the factory does not know since they have not responded to either phone calls or email inquiries. The salesman ...

TomG2 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad towing experiences...

This is my absolute worst experience towing over the years. It could have been avoided. That's all i have to say about that...I have towed twice on snowy winter roads with my Starcraft Gemini. Once in Colorado and once in Wyoming. It is not fun. Both...

New Tow Rig Ordered!

I've been on the fence about buying a new Super Duty for at least two years now, and with more and more rumors swirling that they are closing the order banks for the 2016's on August 31st to gear up for the new 2017 model, I figured it was now or nev...

Can my 01 f150 tow a jay flight 29bhs???

I want to know if I can safely buy an older 05 jayflight 29bhs and continue to use my 2001 f150 supercrew 4.6l?I already have a brake controller. I will use a weight distribution hitch and anti sway. I will be traveling 2-4 hours away to camp in stat...

Toben by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

2013 F350 DRW going to the beach- rear wheel spacers

I have the 17" wheels and I am curious as to what, if any, wheel spacers I might need to run aired down to 18psi or whatever beach drivers use for tire pressure. If you are adding wheel spacers please tell me the thickness and any brand recommendatio...

Jgwoods by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

First Timer

Wanted to get a travel trailer for a while but now am finally looking into getting one. Have done a bit of research for a while and i think the model i like is one with bedroom in front small living area in the back and couch and dinette in between. ...

starzen by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Finally sold our Travel Trailer.

After a pretty long dry spell of non use of the camper, we decided that due to health problems and other issues that we should discontinue our escapade with camping in trialers. We have been enjoying camping for many years starting with tents, to an...

robsouth by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

RAV4 towing capacity

To whom it may concern, I recently purchased a coachman clipper 17FQ. I was planning on towing it with my RAV4 2011 Sport V6 W/ tow package. Manufacturers towing capacity on this vehicle is 3500 lbs. I bought a hitch, power brake controller, appro...

dedspace by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Options for a trailer with a Honda Pilot as TV.

Hello,I am new to this forum and I am just starting to do some research into buying a camper of some sort. DH and I have tent camped for the past 20 years. As I approach age 50, I'm realizing I want to continue with camping life but maybe make it a l...

jkc0325 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Help....Viewfinder Travel Trailer

I some how posted this in the 5th wheel section....Thinking very seriously about purchasing a Viewfinder 21ks, but have heard in the past they are not well made and/or there has been problems. I was told a new company or division was now making them ...

VincentL by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Thoughts on Starcraft Autumn Ridge 289BHS

My family is shopping for a new tt with bunk beds. One trailer that we would like to know more about is the Starcraft Autumn Ridge 289BHS. If you have any experience with this model or brand I would like to hear about it.

dee74 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

modifying a jack knife sofa

We recently purchased a 2014 kz spree...the jack knife sofa is only 54" wide which is too short for an adult to sleep on. I'm thinking of making an extension that would come off the depth so that two people could sleep on it like a hide a bed style. ...

Lance Trailers

Went to look at pop ups today and noticed the Lance trailers. Liked the 2285 and2185 floor plans. Anyone have one? Looking through them, the quality looked good, fit and finish was great. What kind of prices are being paid? Goods/bads? TIA

cdubyac by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes