Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

GMC roll up Tonnaue cover

When I purchased my 3500 Denali I had a soft roll up Tonnaue covered installed before I brought it home. The cover tends to vibrate some on bumpy roads as well as windy days. On the driver side you can hear the framing chattering. Does anyone have a ...

Toolguy5 by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

12v water pump intermittent

Hello, I own a good 004/keystone cougar and throughout the day, the water pump runs for almost a second with none of the faucets turned on. I cannot find any leaks around the faucets that are visible. The only one I can't check is the shower. Does ...

TCM article about my family.

I would never have thought in a million years that someone would do a story about my family......ever! Nobody wanted to interview us when we had a travel trailer. This truck camping stuff is cool. CLICKYMike

awning tightening

I have put a porch roof on the deck of my rv and now I have 4x4s in front of the awning and cant lower it.Is there a way to tighten the awning without lowering it?

donnary by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No fuel cap?

Not sure what Ram was thinking with not having a fuel cap for diesel fuel, especially at a time when engines are more sensitive to water and dirt contaminates. It would be nice to even have a locking fuel cover to keep unwanted access to fuel and def...

2001 Lance 835 Signal Lights

Hi all! First post here, but I've been reading off of the forum for a while.I bought an 01 Lance 835 a few weeks ago and it has a standard Pollock 7 pin connector for lights/charging. I've been able to get 12v/ground, as well as running lights workin...

ziltoid by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Tail lites

Even through my tail lites are visible I would like to add some to camper for safety reasons. Need input on how to add them on.How do I wire them up.:h Headed to Alaska nx week

beeman1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Back Porches, lets see em!

We're looking for a back porch on our Lance 865. I think I like wood better than diamond plate. 4' wide? Rails? Steps off the back? Does yours fold up for travel?What makes it work for you? How much should I budget for a back porch?ThanksRick

What is the weight of a Bigfoot SL 10.11, one slide?

Hi, the bigfoot is a 10.11 SL, 2000 with a slide. The weight on the plate says 1560 KG, which is about 3400 lbs.It has a Generator, air conditionning, side awning and a slide.Anyone carry this thing with a single wheel F350? Maybe changing the tires ...

Kidoo by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Yellowing Skylight

The dome skylight in our 2005 Springdale has turned a deep yellow. Is it possible to restore it back to clear (at least partially) without having to replace it. I was considering using a headlight restorer, but thought I'd ask the pros first. Thanks...

Quailguy by Explorer II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

RV AC units - Questions

I have a KZ Spree 240bhs, about 24' long box that has 1 13500btu AC unit on top. Any time it gets over 85 degrees, this unit essentially fails to cool the camper to an acceptable, comfortable temperature. This problem makes us extremely weary about s...

dlos by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

2013 F350 getting new turbo today

For months now I've had an issue. When driving up a slight incline at lower RPM, sometimes the truck would shudder/hesitate and sometimes would be accompanied by a loud knocking noise.After doing some research I found TSB 11-12-14 which perfectly de...

DavinD by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

76 Wilderness Trav'ler Range/Oven Help

Hello All!I am new to the forum and to living on wheels. I just began the journey of living in a tiny home and every day is a learning opportunity. My tiny house is built on the frame of a 1976 Wilderness Travel Trailer and it has the original Trav...