Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need advice on Ram 1500 5.7 to Ram 2500 6.4

Hello everyoneThe issue I am having is pulling my 8.5x18" enclosed trailer with tools, two bikes and other stuff. My trailer is always loaded to 6000# to 7000# and pulls ok with my 2014 Ram 1500 Limited 5.7 3.92 gears with no wind. I pulled this set...

oceancbr by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Which glue for Dicor roof

Hello all, I need to glue a 6" diameter stainless steel disk to the top of my camper to serve as a base for a magnetic antenna. I want to be sure I use a glue that will not dissolve or otherwise damage the Dicor. Any suggestions?

leica69 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Gateleg Table Mod (pix)

Our camper has no dinnette. The one in our last camper was so cramped and uncomfortable that we selected our current floorplan that has no dinnette. The camper came with a "portable" folding table that was so heavy and awkward that we gave up using...

Wrong unit..

Its this a good price for a Jayco 32BHDS MSRP is $35,000 he is will to sell for $31,000 including tax and prep fees hitch and electric brakes for tow vehicle?Sorry for the previous post that was wrong..

kennyd63 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing TV antenna

I have a CA-2500 batwing TV antenna installed on my camper, but I neither watch TV nor have a TV installed.http://continu.us/products/antennas/ca-2500/I'd like to remove the antenna to eliminate the incessant rattling in the wind, but I haven't been ...

rider997 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Will magnet stick to fiberglass???

Really dumb question. I am wondering if a magnet would stick to fiberglass? I am looking to get some dripedge, and put a magnet behind it and stick this on the bottom of each side of my slide.. To prevent water from going up underneath the slide when...

2008 E-Series Van Telescoping Mirror Options

We just bought a 2008 E350 Van and it has power mirrors, but they are small and we want larger mirrors for towing. In the past we've used the clip on CIPA towing mirrors for different vehicles. I really want to replace the mirrors this time with a ...

Need Help with New Converter

So here I am. Again. Well the other day it rained and while I was gone the converter (I am assuming. It's the box that is hidden in a wooden box near the wheel well) burnt up. Now my lights and heater are not working, so I need to get a new converter...

Question about tire pressure monitors

I want to add a TPM system (TST 507) to my trailer but I have a concern. Is it possible that these devices would actually deflate the tires? I don't want to install something that would make things worse.

Camper Cover Suggestions

Like most of us, I don't have covered parking available. My concern is brutal sunlight and associated UltraViolet damage to plastic, caulk, etc. I'm looking for a lightweight "sun-cover" to lay over camper to help during summer months. Not worried...

black water disposal

Hi Folks,I need some guidance. Just acquired a nice piece of land in a remote spot. I'm going to leave my camper on the land, and use it for a getaway place. Going to take it off the truck and leave it.I'm going to get one of those blue portable tank...

dpgerson by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Wheel Well Insulation Tape

Hello,In the wheel well I have some, what looks like insulation cover (it is thin and black), hanging down over the tire. What is the best way to tape it back up, or other than taping method, to repair.Thanks,Karl