Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Durango and Shadow Cruiser S280QBS?

There is an article on Trailer Life about a Durango pulling a Shadow Cruiser S280QBS TT.. It says the Durango pulls it perfectly. Mine is a 2015 (TT), so its a little newer than the article.I currently have a Dodge Ram 1500 that i pull my Shadow Cru...

Trailer Tires

I am in the market for new tires.2003 Wildcat Forest River 26fbs I see that Sams Club carries the "Greenball Transmaster" E rating Any one have any idea about these tires?

ford trailer prep pkg is confusing

I get different answers form the twenty something salemen at the dealer regarding the prep pkg above, so am asking those who know. In the bed of the truck there are bolts coming up through the bed. some say there are clamps or plates on the frame a...

Rich_Mar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2011 Expedition EL?

Curious if others have used this to tow. And if so what kind of trailers did you pull with what results?We have a 2008 Keystone Cougar 29 BHS. I've done as much prep as possible, but am wondering if anyone has first hand feedback.

acritzer by Explorer II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Front Window pros and cons

Hi Folks: I am looking to upgrade from a pop-up TC to a stiff-side for more room and storage. This will entail purchasing a larger truck. We have had some memorable 50 day trips in the Bronco 1251S including spotting wild life in the early morning li...

Christl by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

7 pin trailer connector - no 12 volt for charging

I took a tester and tested the 7 pin trailer connecter. All pins worked except for number 4 12 volt charger. Is there something wrong or do I need to do something to turn it on to test it? Like put it in gear or what? The truck was running in parked ...

ugh by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Okay...I'm confused

I recently purchased a set of Honda EU2000i generators (barely used) with a parallel cable kit and 30amp adapter. My set up is pictured here: Now, I'm helping some friends get their set and I discovered that Honda NOW makes a EU2000i "companion" mode...

LeBout by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BD Power TapShifter

Anybody have experience with one of these on an '01/02 Duramax 2500HD? Just found out about this and am very interested. TIA...Lyle

laknox by Nomad
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying water leak/drip from drain tube

We have an older early 90's Jayco Eagle that has been a great trailer but I have had an annoying leak/drip coming from what I guess would be a drain tube from the back of the trailer (next to the sewage drain) when the water system is pressurized. W...

FED565 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

need forum assistance

Anyone know how to contact the webmaster or moderator.... my email got returned to the webmaster. .. I cant see pictures that are posted and when I go to my preferences page it just shows a bunch of code and doesnt allow me to change anything thanks

Our New Tow Vehicle

We did it, we finally found a new (to us) tow vehicle that met our requirements! We got a 2008 Ford E350 with a v10 and 6 captains chairs. I went up to TN this weekend on a 1500 mile road trip to pick it up. It perfectly met our requirements. I w...

Illegal to work on your own car?

Illegal to work on your own car? http://news.boldride.com/2015/04/gm-...illegal/76702/ This is why I intend to keep my CJ and avoid new cars. Such BS...if this is true, maybe we need to buy an old junkier to drive, if the government decides you no ...