Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need solar help

I am going to install two 100 watt solar panels on the roof of my 2008 Sunlite 800se truck camper need to get some help in how to attach them to the roof so as to prevent any leakage and stay put.:h

beeman1 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide Stuck in Pennsylvania HELP

We're located in Central PA. My slide got stuck out in Ohio. I took it to a dealer but they do not want to fix it. They managed to get the slide back in but say they can't get the parts. It is a Happijack slide. Any recommendations for a reputable RV...

d4ve23 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Palomino TXL pu

I got a heck of a deal on a 1990 Palomino TXL that looks like new.New paint, decals, tires and wheels etc. I am removing the shower and building a cabinet in its place, I also had to rewire the lights and brakes. everything works including the casset...

2013 chevy 1 ton dually

Gonna start doing my own oil changes, using shell rotella but looking for a good oil filter. also when its time any vids out there on the fuel filter replacements?

machunt by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford F350: Which motor?

Greetings,My 97' F250HD 5.8L V8 has ~125K miles on it and I'm lucky to get 200-250miles out of the stock fuel tanks (16+18gal). I keep thinking larger more power might be just the ticket - however can't decide on which motor I want - only that anothe...

mbloof by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes

Running the ac while towing

Do you run your air conditioner in your TV while towing your camper. I've always wondered if it put a strain on the engine or the ac system maybe causing overheating? Your thoughts?Thanks...

Aluminum roof

We are going to look at a 1972 camper today that has an aluminum roof. We've only owned newer campers, so I am wondering if there is anything special I should be looking for aside from cracked/missing sealant?It also has a front window, and I've rea...

nano by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover for VLite

Any suggestions for a canvas cover to fit a forest river VLite 30WRLIKS. We would like one that shapes the the front "V" shape.Thanks-

Billjc99 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

6.7 Cummins with 68RFE - what gear you tow in?

I ordered my truck a week ago which means I have too much time to think about things. With my 2006 5.9 and 48RE, I would just put it in tow/haul mode and it would cruise down the interstate in overdrive most of the time. With my 2015 6.7 and 68RFE, s...