Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

910DB owners

About to pick up a lightly used 2018 adventurer 910DB. Would like to hear some feedback on this model! Things you’ve added or changed? Complaints? Tips or tricks on using it! It’s going a 2002 F350 DRW 7.3

Jtime by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cougar 22MLS vs micro Minnie 2108DS

The wife and I are deep into the shopping phase.We like the 22'-ish class and settled on the micro Minnie 2108DS as a top contender. I know it's a crowded market segment, but you have to choose something as a reference.Things we like:Narrow - easier ...

jasenj1 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

COG of a Northstar 650SC

My wife bought our first RV, a new fifth wheel, on a whim when we stopped at a RV dealer. That was in 2012, after visiting 48 states, parts of Canada and visiting other folks RVs, she made the right decision. No way to get that lucky twice, so we a...

1991 Ford IDI engines/trucks for towing

I have an opportunity to get a 1991 F-350 SRW IDI truck, it is in good shape and I have some extra money to spend on fixing it up.How are these for towing? I own a 2016 F-250 6.7L Ford and I already know that it will be night and day. However, I am t...

ognend by Explorer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Opinion on Truck Reliability

I upgraded travel trailer last year and the new trailer weighs approximately 8000lbs. I've been towing with a 2017 3.5l ecoboost. The power has been great....no issues there but I have felt uncomfortable on the highway. The trailer throws the truc...

TT to HTT

Hey everyone! I'm curious if anyone has ever gone from a TT to a HTT and want to know your thoughts. Here's my short-version scenario:After spending lots of years in a large TT with our three kids, we sold it a while back because our kids were at an...

Stebon by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Best sealant for slight roof leak?

Have gotten a lot of rain lately and noticed a slight drip coming from the roof thats roughly right below the a/c unit... hoping to get down there Saturday to try and mitigate. Any advice on sealants/how best to attack this problem?

popping/clicking noise from hot water heater?

I haven't used the camper in quite a while as there has just been a lot going on lately and haven't had the chance. It sits in a campground plugged into city power. I keep the breakers on but the hot water switch turned off. I also turned the wate...

Back door hinge

Fellow Avionistas, one of the back door hinges on Argo has broken. I had it welded but it has just broken again. In looking for replacements, I ordered a set from Amazon but they were different dimensions so I returned them. VTS shows a set suitable ...

D1trout by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide topper question

We recently traded our old camper in on a new one. The new one has slide toppers whereas the old one didn't. We have a probable rain/ice storm coming in the next day or so. On the old camper I just opened up the slides and turned on the refrigerato...

Gray Water not empty, only 1 gate valve

2007 six-pac D650 cabover, do you have any information regarding the 38 gal gray water tank, I have only one gate valve for the black water holding tank, the gray water tank does not have a separate gate valve and the g/w electronic indicator still ...

Coachmen Apex Ultralite vs Jayco Feather 24RL

We've narrowed our choices for 2021 models down to two. Everything is nearly the same, length, weight, price all what we're looking for. My hold ups are these and I'd like opinions on experience with these lines as construction is similar throughout ...

lwbfl by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

RV width

I need a 24 foot travel trailer or a 5th wheel. The challenge is that it cannot be more than 7 feet in width. Most sellers do not show width. I have had a Komfort 5th wheel that fit the need perfectly. Unable to locate another 7 foot wide rig. Any s...