Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

de winterizing

I have never winterize my tt, just got a new tt this week and i want to get it ready for the spring and summer travel but i am not familar with how to remove the antfreeze need a little help. i have a 2014 prowler 20p rbs.

anyone tow with a Volvo XC90?

My friend is buying a Forest River Rpod. They have a 2013 Volvo XC90 that is rated at 5000 lbs. They will be pulling about 3700 lbs loaded. Shouldn't be an issue but they are new to rving and his wife is concerned. Doe anyone have any experience towi...

katoomer by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Inside look at Ford Super Duty builds.

Found this and thought I would share since alot of you drive a SD. I work at Kansas City Assembly Plant, building the F150 so this is alot of how we also build F150's. Hope you all enjoy.Look here.

shadows4 by Explorer III
  • 39 replies
  • 0 likes

Leveler

Was going to get some levels for the new trailer, does it matter big, little or what? Any pros or cons to one or another? Thanks Michael

Ford V-10 update

First let me say thanks for the people who answered my questions on V-10 clutch, mods and durability. I bought the project truck as an alternative to my newer Diesel. So far I've replaced the clutch, plugs and coils (could have changed the boots and ...

toilet problem

So our less than year old cougar has a problem, the toilet doesn't flush.When you press the foot lever the water barely trickles out, not nearly enough to get the job done.Water pump is fine, both sinks have plenty of water when turned on.Any suggest...

laidback by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

New B & W Hitch installed

It finally warmed up enough here for me to set up my new B & W fifth wheel hitch.Managed to get my RDS 45 gal transfer tank and Delta tool box installed as well. Things are coming together. I did a little more "tweeting" with the RAM settings. Sti...

Buying used hybrid

I am totally new to the RV world and we are looking at purchasing our first hybrid travel trailer. Looking at buying a used 18-20ft hybrid. Have been looking at some older 2005-2007 model and some newer ones 2012/2013. Since the older ones are more o...

tessi81 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel Lite Idea i15Q

We are considering buying a 2012 Travel Lite Idea i15Q with little use. We haven't been able to look at it yet (too much snow). I haven't been able to find any reviews or other information about them except the manufacturer literature. Would apprecia...

Zeegal by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ford F450 diesel 4:30 gears

I just bought a 2009 Ford F450, 6.0 turbo diesel with 4:30 rear end. I was wondering if there are any F 450 owners out there who can give me an approximate MPG towing a 5th wheel around 15,000 lbs, and also answer some questions about the trailer bra...

Total Newbie Curious About Aliners

I was tent camping at Molas Lake in Colorado last summer and saw an Aliner in the campground. It caught my eye as the perfect solution for me and my two dogs. I'm looking for something safer than a tent that I can take up dirt and gravel roads and ca...

Who makes the Coleman trailers now

I will be changing to a Coleman hybrid trailer soon and was wondering who is the maker really of the trailer? I have a 1996 Terry which I love but only really for 2 (19f) and this other although its the same size it has the tent fold outs for more p...

Towing Mirror for 1992 F250 XLT

Howdy all...Need a towing mirror for my 92 F250. I really don't want one of those slip on deals. I want a quality replacement type mirror.The mirrors it has are the stock chrome door mount, two point, break-away style mirrors.I really like the telesc...

pira114 by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes