Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Installing Led lights in a ECON DLX

I called Pacific Coach Works and they said to squeeze the cover and it will come off. I can't a good grip on the cover to squeeze it and remove it. I an a retired electrician of 42 years . I have removed many light fixture covers of the squeeze type....

Cover for TT

Starting the process to purchase a new TT...sold our Crossroads Slingshot...now want one with a slide out. We use a storage place close by and cheap...but no covered bays. Thinking about a TT cover. Would welcome opinions on a full TT cover or one...

martinto by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Proper lube level for a Mag-Hytec cover

I have recently installed a Mag-Hytec differential cover on my 09 F150. But now I have a technical question that I could use some answers to.I purchased the aluminum cover to ensure the rear end gears would not overheat and the cover would allow me t...

Sway/WDH with light trailer and 2.5" reciever

I've done a lot of research, but nobody has seemed to have asked my question (maybe it IS a dumb one..)We recently purchased a small 19FLDWE Hideout, which is essentially a tandem axle ultra-light, 4k empty, 7000lbs GVWR (not sure I'd ever trust putt...

Camco Power Maximizer

Has anyone used the Camco Power Maximizer? It allows you to plug into both 30 amp and 15 amp to increase to 45 if you don't have access to a 50 amp service.

Rv antifreeze

I winterized with super tech rv and marine intifreeze in early oct. And today went out to camper just to check on it and noticed the little bit of antifreeze that was left in the toilet like instructions told me to do is partially frozen. It was a f...

Campnjoe by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

UPDATE- AC UPGRADE, Dealer Visit, and 1st long trip

Hello again, Its been a while so I have a bit to update you guys on. As well as a few questions I as well..First as some will remember I purchased a 2015 Gulfsteram Conquest 19ft Bunkhouse a couple of months ago, and durring our first trip out was VE...

Gsragtop by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

From Tundra to which 3/4 ton

In the market for a new hd truck, coming from a tundra 5.7, pulling power was never the problem, but payload was once we hooked up the Outback 250rs, filled the 8' bed with firewood, grill, coolers, 4-5 bikes, 2-3 kayaks, 4-5 people, and 50lb dog...w...

truck repair

we were camping at Manatee Springs SP this past week. On new years eve the check engine light came on (on the TV). On Fri morning took to Ford dealer in Chiefland Fl They had 3 mechanics standing there with 1 vehicle in shop and said they were to bu...

Northstar 850 SC bathroom question

Quick question for Northstar 850SC owners - can the potty be used with the roof down? Judging from pics I've seen with it open, it looks like the lift bar would be in the way, but wanted to double check before I drive 120 miles to look at my nearest...

Vic_R by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

5000 miles and no TT brakes

Happy New Year!Just a little story and a lesson I learned.DW and I traveled from south Michigan to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone this summer. We were first time Rvers.When I took possession of the trailer in March of 2014(Tracer Air 240TE wit...

brebar by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes