Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Suburban Water Heater gas will not shut off

Hey everyone, thanks for this great community!We have a 2009 K-Z Coyote LE with a Suburban hot water heater. Tested the water heater today, only to discover a small flame (like a candle flame) right at the small opening at the bottom (shown in photo)...

Wet bath in Dry bath sized camper ideas

I have been thinking lately that some of the newer campers with wet baths have really nice functional wet baths in them to the point where I think they are nearly as nice as a dry bath. Generally it seems that camper manufacturers save their largest ...

adamis by Nomad II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Murphy Bed Option

Hello everyoneMy wife and I are narrowing our choices down and I have a question for the more experienced here. We're looking at a Lance 1995 and we both like the Murphy bed option. The dealer we're working with is happy to order it that way but was ...

propchef by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

A top to bottom look at green energy

I struggled with deciding in which forum to start this discussion. It could be germane to a lot of them. But since the Tesla thread has had so much activity, and Tesla's technology is central in the conversation, I figured this would do well here.Sin...

Replacing ceiling in Lance shower?

The luan around the skylight and vent is in pretty sorry shape after a leak that soaked it through a couple of times. I’m thinking of replacing the ceiling luan with plastic or fiberglass sheeting and wonder if there are any pros or cons? Has anyone ...

Newbie Question About Tie Downs

Hi everyone! im really excited to say ill be moving out of my apt and getting a truck camper soon. I have a 2006 ford F350 SRW which ill be pairing with a 2019 Eagle Cap 811. I am in the process of searching for proper tie downs and i was looking...

Leaking Bunk End

Totally loved our Kodiak HTT and it's still in fantastic condition. One problem that's bothering me is a water leak in the rear bunk end. Oddly, it ONLY leaks when we're towing through a bad rain storm. Never a leak when bunks are folded up, never a ...

Carpet wear from slide out room

TT is 2013 Forest River Surveyor Select SV301. I’ve been noticing more wear to the carpet on the TT floor at each end of the slide from it going in and out. Looking at the slide from outside there are adjustment points for moving it left /right. Ther...

Confirmed 2021 RAM Cummins no CP4.2

Just wanted to share this with everyone as FCA has confirmed that there is no CP4.2 in the 2021 Cummins in the article below. Great news now just wondering if they will retrofit my 2019 Cummins to the new pump if/when the CP4.2 grenades.https://www....

CaLBaR by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Washer/Dryer combos

Looking at a washer/dryer combo (24"). I have read a ton on these and understand how small they are, how you can only load 1/2 way etc... What is the general consensus about the brands available? Splendide, LG and Equator seem to make decent models.A...

blaczero by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Fridge

We have a 2020 keystone outback. This is our 5th outing in it since we brought it home in June. It has 2 refrigerators and yesterday one of them quit working. We are plugged in to 50 amp with propane back up. It made no sounds no noises and the other...

30amp to 15amp adapter

sup party peoplecurious about this, my camper takes a 30amp electric line, wondering how easy it is to pull power from a standard 15 or 20 amp house socket? if i park my camper in the driveway of a residential home, is there anything i need to kno...

Bottom of slideout

We are newbies to the RV life. We bought a 21 foot 2016 Rockwood 2104s in new condition. I was wondering if the bottom of the slideout is designed to not get the small strip of carpet in front of the dinette dirty when it is retracted? If not, what ...

TDKRV by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes